ADMIN

TRUMP 2020

Ed Koch never missed an opportunity to tell his side of a story. When a newspaper or television report said something about him he saw as wrong or unfair, the late New York mayor invariably fired off a letter of complaint.

The habit was so pronounced that I once asked him why he bothered, especially when the issue was minor. His answer: If you don’t object, your silence is assumed to be agreement.

Attention, Joe Biden. This is why your silence in the face of serious allegations of corruption is highly suspicious. It makes you look guilty.

If you are innocent, why don’t you say so?

As a very strange presidential campaign enters the final days, one of its strangest features is taking center stage. The Democrats’ presidential nominee, who has spent most days in his Delaware basement, has not disputed charges that he was secretly involved in his family’s business schemes, including while he was vice president.

Doubly strange, Biden also has remained silent about the explosive claim by a former partner in one family venture. Retired Navy Lt. Tony Bobulinski told The Post and others that he met with Joe Biden in 2017 to discuss a partnership with Chinese executives tied to the ruling Communist Party, a deal where Bobulinski says the former vice president is the “big guy” who had a concealed 10 percent stake.

read more:

https://nypost.com/2020/10/31/joe-bidens-silence-on-hunters-emails-speaks-volumes-goodwin/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have a question for all the Democrats out there the question why the Democrats put someone who is sick to be your frontrunner for the presidency?

• BIDEN IS A PUPPET THE DNC IS THE PUPPET MASTER CALLING ALL THE SHOTS FOR WOODEN HEAD BRAIN DAMAGED DEMENTIA --OE.

THE DNC IS ONLY USING BIDEN AS A PROP AND DOWNING TRUMP AS EVIL AND POOR DEMENTIA RIDDLED PUPPET JOEY THE KIND AND MEEK  GUY.

WITH THE DNC ITS ALL ABOUT THE-------SNOWFLAKE FEEL GOOD PARTY AND POWER AND $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$THROW ENOUGH MONEY AT THE PROBLEM TO MAKE IT GO AWAY. THATS HOW DEMOCRATS WORK SO THEY WILL RAISE TAXES AND DESTROY THE ECONOMY BUT FIX----NOTHING.THATS THE DEMOCRAT WAY--RIGHT???????????

AMERICA NEEDS A PRESIDENT WHO WILL STAND UP TO THOSE WHO WOULD BULLY US----THATS TRUMP!

• Because they are demented, Jeff.

• mr. dementia is up to his eyeballs in this corruption scheme and he knows he can't refute it successfully

• "GO TRUMP GO"

•   AFTER TRUMP IS REELECTED IT WILL BE TIME TO LOCK UP JO &HUNTER BIDEN FOR TREASION , AND LETS NOT FORGET LIER SCHIFF AHOL SHUMMER THE OBSTRUCKING LIER BITCH PELOSI AND  AOC  THOSE 2 WOULD MAKE SOME GOOD DOG FOOD AFTER THEY RE GROUND UP IN A MEAT GRINDER.... TIME TO HAVE A DEMONCRAT COOU/ PURGE  IN CONGRESS LOCK UP ALL THE LIERS FOR WAISTING OUR MONEY ON A BULL CRAP IMPECHMENT   TAKE THE MONER FROM THEIR BANK ACOUNTS.... HURT THEM GOOD,  THEM LOCK THEM ALL UP FOR 15 YEAS TO TEACH THEM A GOOD LESSON ABOUT LIEING AND WAIST...

• President Trump has done more in 47 months than Joe Biden did in 47 years. The Trump-Pence administration has accomplished more than anyone thought possible:
    • MASSIVE tax cuts
    • Renegotiated the failed NAFTA and passed the USMCA
    • Rebuilt our Nation’s military
    • Decimated ISIS
    • The wall is being FINISHED
    • Protected pre-existing conditions
    • And so much more.
    Here is a timeline of Joe Biden’s career in the Washington Swamp:

1973 Biden Enters Office
    2020 I’ll fix America!

If Sleepy Joe couldn’t accomplish anything in 47 years, we can’t trust him to accomplish anything now. We can’t let another Do Nothing Democrat into a position of power, Stephen.

Will you step up and help President Trump Make America Great Again?
    • Stephen, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN   I am voting straight gop for the first time ever.  I admire and appreciate Donald Trump even more than I despise the devildemocommiecrats

This reply was deleted.