ADMIN

politics not my president Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

Lloyd Austin, President-elect Joe Biden’s nominee for defense secretary, said Tuesday during his confirmation hearing that he would work to rid the military of “racists and extremists.”

During his opening remarks, Lloyd Austin stated:

We also owe our people a working environment free of discrimination, hate and harassment. If confirmed, I will fight hard to stamp out sexual assault, to rid our ranks of racists and extremists, and to create a climate where everyone fit and willing has the opportunity to serve this country with dignity. The job of the Department of Defense is to keep America safe from our enemies. But we can’t do that if some of those enemies lie within our own ranks.

Democrats in recent days have sounded the alarm over the prospect of extremists in the military, after veterans and active-duty members of the military were identified attending a pro-Trump protest at the Capitol on January 6, with some breaching the Capitol building. Some Democrats have suggested that members of the National Guard posed an insider threat to the inauguration on Tuesday. Rep. Steve Cohen (D-TN) said Monday on CNN that he predicted that 75 percent of white male National Guard members protecting the event were an insider threat.

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/19/biden-pentagon-pick-lloyd-austin-vows-rid-military-racists-extremists/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Exactly.....and they are supporting the REAL fascists!

• Ha, Ha, Ha...God laughs at this kind of "prophesy."  This is the team who has been burning down the cities of those Americans he proposes to protect.  This is the team who created division within the ranks in the first place (aka under Obama and Biden).  Are you kidding me????

• This is the team that blaes everyone else for what they do. 

• I was looking in the scriptures this morning and found some that seem appropriate...

Your country has been devastated, and your cities have been burned. While you look on, foreigners take over your land and bring everything to ruin.

"When you lift your hands in prayer, I will not look at you. No matter how much you pray, I will not listen, for your hands are covered with blood.

The LORD said, "Now, mortal man, look at the women among your people who make up predictions. Denounce them

The LORD said to his people, "Stand at the crossroads and look. Ask for the ancient paths and where the best road is. Walk-in it, and you will live in peace."

This reply was deleted.