ADMIN

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are Time’s 2020 Person of the Year, the magazine announced Thursday night.

The President-elect and Vice President-elect beat out Donald Trump again, among other finalists.

“Together, they offered restoration and renewal in a single ticket,” Charlotte Alter writes in Time’s piece about Biden and Harris. “And America bought what they were selling: after the highest turnout in a century, they racked up 81 million votes and counting, the most in presidential history, topping Trump by some 7 million votes and flipping five battleground states.”

read more:
https://www.masslive.com/news/2020/12/joe-biden-kamala-harris-are-times-person-of-the-year-2020.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'ts quite understandable for TIMES MAG  !!!.   If it were in the 30's,   TIME would have chosen "BONNIE & CLYDE" for  the AWARD !!!  At least  both pair of Winners shared   the SAME QUALITIES  in their chosen fields of work !!!! 

• Eugene if this were the 30's and Time Magazine published such an article its offices would be burnt to the ground, its publishers run out of town, and the authors of the article would be tarred and feathered.

• I wouldn't wipe my ass with that communist rag. They will change they're tune when Trump is hailed the Victor of this election.

• Isn't this so typical of the MSM... using their right to access the public domain in an attempt to glorify a man whose party appears to have fixed the election using criminal means...  I wonder if th Publishers of Time understand they may have become coconspirators to sedition and treason?

• Just keep promoting the lie.  Venezuela here we come!!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.