ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No, he should not. He should have been excommunicated many years ago, along with Peelousy, Kaine, Kerry and a host of others. Any and every "Catholic" who in any way supports the willful murder of preborn babies is a murderer, and murderers cannot receive the Body and Blood of Our Dear Lord Jesus Christ unless and until he repents and goes to Confession. Otherwise, he is anathema and is on the road to hell.

• The Catholic Church is at a crossroads. They must decide if they are woke or Catholic. Anyone who believes abortion is no longer Catholic &  should be excommunicated. 

• These fake Catholics better wake up. 

• Joe Biden is a demon.  His master is satan.

• joe biden and his cronies including obama and all of their cronies are Demon possess people.

• If you belong to any organization, you either follow the rules or leave that organization. If you don't follow the rules but yet remain a member of that organization, you are a hypocrite. China O'Biden has been a hypocrite his entire life and he is not going to change. China O'Biden has been a public figure, a politician, and a member of Congress for 48 years. The people who voted for China O'Biden knew what kind of a person they were getting. Hypocrites, liars, and reprobates have always loved hypocrites, liars, and reprobates and that is never going to change. People who vote for hypocrites, liars, and reprobates share in their guilt and punishment from the Lord.   

• NO and nor should the Kennedy's.

• I am not Catholic, but from what I understand from friends who are Catholic is that abortion is considered a sin.  But also that confessing to a priest, getting absolution and repentence forgive everything.  However, if they keep the believe that abortion is okay, that does not constitute repentence in my opinion.  Therefore it would seem that any Catholic that holds that belief, including both Biden and Pelosi, should not get Communion.  But I'll bet some of those Catholic bishops are as dishonest as the De"mock"rats are.

• Martha-Yes, Catholicism teaches us abortion and same sex marriage, etc. are "mortal sins" and if we "truly repent"  our sins will be forgiven; however if we "truly repent" that means we will NEVER repeat the sin, for it is truly an afront to Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.  Unfortunately, too many do believe they can continue to offend God, in the same manner and they will still be forgiven each time they go to confession, so we do have Catholic hypocrits, just as we have hypocrits in every area of our lives.   If everyone were completely honest (even with themselves) they would not even present themselves for Holy Communion at the next Mass they attend.

• Martha- Just a PS-Yes, there are Catholic Bishops (AND Cardinals) who are just as dishonest and hypocritical; some of them ARE commiecrats - - they just don't "see themselves" that way.  Even the Vatican, itself, has become "politicized".  There is an old saying - - -"We never see ourselves as others see us".

This reply was deleted.