Replies

• China Joe is at it again. The Dems motto "Never Let a Crisis Go To Waste. China Joe will get as much air time out of this as he can.

• If some of the teachers were armed maybe this could have been prevented. A nutcase like this 18 year old could have been taken out before anything happened. The school is a gun free zone, so that makes it really easy to commit mass murder. I get so damn sick and tired of liberals blaming guns for everything bad. 

• Armed teachers would have these nutjobs think twice about attacking a school. Why not have some of the students have a gun as well? That would really stop a shooter very fast just in case the teacher is taken out first. 

• Well that's the way the Democratic party is what do we expect? And furthermore this is not new it's been like that ever since Obama took the office.

• All reference to God is removed from the schools where this demon was indoctrinated. The Ten Commandments that states "Thou shalt not murder or steal" and “Honor your mother and father" is outlawed in schools. No wander demons can enter a school and murder little children with no impunity. Yet, this fool in the Whitehouse wants to blame guns.  We need God back in this country and resist the devil. We must remove these godless politicians and repent and reform this nation. Our kids need the Lord Jesus more than ever.

• I agree as well. I grew up in Southwest Oklahoma and we had God in our schools. These liberal maniacs want God out of our nation so they can continue to live in darkness. I agree with you Bob Russell, Nutty P is not our moral compass for the U.S. she is leading many astray with her "theology" and sleepy Joe is on her coattails. If you are conservative you will be attacked but at least we are on God's side. Remember HE wins in the end! 

• I agree with you 100%

• Onlinedoc, I couldn't agree more!!!!!  When I was in school, graduated high school in 1968 many students had rifle racks in pickups that had guns on them.. I grew up in the middle of Oklahoma city and there were NEVER any school shootings!!!!  We also had the Pledge of Allegience and a prayer to start every school day!!!!!God has been banned from ALL public forums, hatred of others and the nation is taught, focus is now on "equity" and "gender" issues,  and people wonder why hatred and violence are so common!!!!!  I can tell them why, God has been told He is not welcome so He has "butted out"!!!!!Nutty nan recently told her archbishop he had no right to "foist his values" on her because he said she can't take communion in his jurisdiction!!!!!  She is very EVIL, demon possessed!!!!!!!!!!

• Bingo! Exactly you nail it on the head 

• of course he blame the gun just like his cronies does he does know he is a part of their destruction of America 

This reply was deleted.