Replies

• Easier to attack in a "no gun zone", only the criminals are carrying!

There are some really troubled young people out there.  After viewing all the riots and destruction beng done with no consequences (only Black Lifes matter), disrespect for the laws,law officers, property and historical moments, anything goes.  Then take a look at the violent video games they are playing and violent movies and shows, added to being forced to shutdowns for over a year, that is enough to send them over the edge.  Stop all the concern over the kids sexual idententy, because frankly that is none of the schools business, it's their parents'!!  If my daugther was still in school she would not be going to a public school, that is for sure!  But I would also be going to school board meetings and voicing my opinions too.We need law and order back, respect for other people and if someone sees or hears something threatening it should be reported even anonymously!  There are enough laws now, the problem is they are not being enforced.  Criminals don't respect the laws, only law abiding citizens do!

We can't trust some of the idiots in office to do what is right.  When will the voters stop electing these idiots!  It sure is ok for their security to be carrying guns!

• When I was in college the teacher told the student this "EVERYTHING RISES OR FALL ON LEADERSHIP" that is what's happening right now.

• Susan, gun control is about control not safety!!!!  Of course, you are intelligent so you know this but too many believe the bullshiite being spouted by the demon possessed satanic left!!!!!!!!!!

• So, you demented pervert. tell us, EXACTLY what new anti-gun law would have prevented the last 2 shootings???

• Of course, he does!  This is democrat politicians' way of dealing with something like this.  Here was a sick and troubled young man who should have been institutionalized and the schools should have safety protocols in place, but that is too much to ask for.  

• Here is the MKultr false-flag perp.

10514963883?profile=RESIZE_400x

• When in Gods name will they institutionalize this waste of gray matter? 

• I love how he and Dr.Bimbo made their entry wearing masks ,and his fake sympathy 

• We already knew he would, he has an agenda and nothing will stop him from pushing for it!

• Yet another example of The Problem suggesting The Solution.

This is insanity on steriods. People actually believe this man is president. The media puts his remarks on TV as if it is important to see and hear.

The American public has no idea whatsoever the numbers of Marxists in our society, at all levels, and particularly embedded in our town and city and county and state level governments. The Federal government not excluded.

On this single subject alone, terrible as it is,  a tank pulling a wagon loaded with guns could be driven into a school yard and parked there, guarded not for the sake of the guns but instead to prevent the stealing and subsequent abuse of the weapons.  People are the Problem.  Open borders are the Problem. Biden and all of his stupid, purposeful, Policies are the PROBLEM.

We are a Nation of lawlessness.  The Rule of Law is dead.  Our Constitution is no more welcome in our land than God is in school.

The photo above pictures perfectly what we have become.

So much for justice.

This reply was deleted.