Replies

• He's just a mouth-piece for the radical leftist party. I'm glad to see you used a capital W in White as we are the only race the media and academia feel we are unworthy of, and that is racist.

• KKK member senator robert byrd was obiden's friend.  Democrats have fought the end of slavery.  Now they want segregation again.  The second video, I believe the look on the soldier's face says it all.

• Don't forget his mentor, Strom Thurmond who was a segregationalist, and orated the longest filibuster over the 1957 Civil Rights Act.

• Guess it is our turn to start SUING for DISCRIMINATION

• Isn't Biden a white guy? Then why is it that he blame another white people for WHITE SUPREMACIST? I tell you why because he is a Demon possessed guy point and simple. 

• After 30 years in the MC I can tell you that there are much fewer problems with racists in the military than in the general public.  A white person cannot work with and for other races for long and putting your life in the hands of non-whites and be a racist.

I have no experience with the police departments but since he is lying about the military I will believe that he is lying about the police too.

• DIVIDE, DIVIDE, DIVIDE, DIVIDE. That is what Obama the Usurper did when he occupied the W.H. and is still doing it when he relays his orders to Obiden the puppet.  Years ago when Obama was in charge and traveling the world and apologizing for Americas existence and blaming America for the worlds problems.I said to a few of my coworkers "This asshole is going to start a civil war" and they gave me that look without saying that I was crazy. Well now look was is happening, just like I said.

• Since it is obvious that the New World Order crowd have long planned this move of theirs, including the inevitable Reaction/Counter-Revolution to their Revolution, Biden & Co are just attempting to suppress that movement in The People.  He is just doing his classic Marxist thing.  What is unfortunate is that Trump & Co., of Patriots, seem to be taking far too long to suppress this odious outcome of the November 2020 coup (and the stolen 2018 Midterm elections before it).  I for one can only trust that the Good Guys have their reasons, and game Plan.   But that doesn't meanthat I have to like the bollocks that is being spewed daily by these clowns.  Put on the whole cloth, Donald, and let's get'er done.  Tempus fugit.

• That's so they can round up all the patriots and KILL US. No,? Where do you think our OVERTHROWERS are going with this LIE then? They're cleansing all the agencies of patriots as we speak. We are SOOOOO Screwed!!!

• Biden is focusing on White Americans as his ENEMY... this sort of rhetoric is very dangerous,  It is reminiscent of the tactics used by Hitler, Stalin, and Mao as they purged tens of millions in the name of national security.  The Proud Boys and oath keepers are a minuscule percentage of White America, it is laughable to consider them a threat to our national security.  Biden's language is filled with the rhetoric of a coming PURGE... a massive focus on purging dissident elements of White America from the face of the Earth.

The several states need to prepare lawful anti-commandeering and nullification laws and tactics to fend off Biden's move to purge White Americans for having a dissident view of politics and Marxism... The State Governments hold the key to saving America as a Constitutional Republic but they must act decisively and quickly. America is under siege internally and externally from its own government and from the Marxist South of the Border... it is imperative that the States respond by exerting their constitutional role as a check against rogue federalist power.

This reply was deleted.