Replies

• I don't know what we are waiting for. We are losing our freedom every day. We must re-activate ourselves, be like the Obama-era Tea Party! Town Hall Meetings, connecting with each other, brainstorming. We are the Government, and we really, REALLY, have to shit or get off the pot. Youtube, Facebook, the media, are banning and censoring more conservative patriots every minute! Steven Crowder was banned from Youtube and Twitter. He's been demonetized and even had his merch closed down, for what? They do not tell you, they just do it, seemingly, to the majority of those who won't play their games, or buy their lies. We need to support these people! I'm sorry, but I just feel I'm banging my head against the wall, and nobody is listening or feeling the urgency I am. I'm really scared about what is taking place in this country.

• Didn't Biden abuse Corn Pop making himself a white supremist. 

• Too bad this senile demented ol fool never mentioned Antifa, Black Lives Matter or MS-13 that he has thrown out the Southern border welcome mat for.  His actions are far more dangerous to this country than anything those he accuses would ever do.

• I am sick of the slave owning traitor Demoncrats blaming military veterans and law enforcement for white supremacy!  The ONLY white supremacists in the USA are the Demoncrats who were the cause of the Civil War and before that were the Loyalist Torries that opposed the Revolution that birthed this nation.  Wake up America!  The biggest enemy we face today are Demoncrats!

• America's enemies are in the white house, this can't be any clearer, they're even legalizing guns for illegal aliens.

• Its always some one elses fault we do not meet their definition of a citizen. I have had enough of thier bull crap about racism/terrorists and American Hate groups. I want to believe what I was taught as a child. Work hard treat everone as you want to be treated and be happy. Pres Joe needs to change his actions.

• Tell this idiot that his party are this century slave owners 

• I must admit, eventhough I identify as a "senior", southeastern mediterranean, (some say Italian),implicitly "racist", ( some say I'm "white"),,cis gendered male,.(some say I'm straight and of course implicitly must be a homophobe)......I'm  having trouble finding the "deplorable Neanderthal"   (of which I proudly proclaim),  section on the eight graduations of "whiteness" on the "whiteness shade spectrum.....!!!I'm so confused!  I think I need a "safe space" with some crayons and a teddy.  I'm sorry, I'm sorry!.....One thing that I am absolutely certain of.....I'm really pissed off...and sick of this crap.  So there!

• Biden is a LIAR - period.  If a thing such as White supremacy actually exists, it is no different than Black supremacy.  Bitme has no idea of what he is talking about.

• His father is the Devil the father of lie.

This reply was deleted.