Replies

• Not sure it will affect him.  He is probably talking about 10-15% that would vote for trump anyway.

• Who's fooling who?  Hillary will be the nominee of the DemonCrat Convention.  

• Who cares what Biden thinks or says? We, the 10-15% of proud patriotic and real Americans, still control the White House and the Senate. The House will follow come November. Take that, Biden!

• I am with you my friend

• This Guy's (Joe Biteme) Is An Ass Hole! 

• neither is Joe Biden

• I'm waiting to hear a last minute Dems announcement of newly backed candidate. Altho, it may not matter to the devils funding the Dems insanity, as it's clear Biden has no spine, no integrity, no strength, no smarts or character.. so he'll be the easiest and most willing puppet they could ever hope for. 

• I think O'Biden is wrong.....the dims are waaaaay more than 10-15%

• 😁

• The black community ought to jettison this biden doofus. He has done NOTHING for the blacks. obama did nothing for the blacks either. President Trump is the first President in a hundred years to even do anything for the blacks. Vote Trump back into office in 2020 if you want more progress for the black community!

This reply was deleted.