Replies

• I love this man.

• If you mean Jordon, so do I. He's great. There are so few in Congress that I can say that about. 

• The democraps are following the same pattern as did the Nazi Brown Shirts. Blame everyone else for their vile deeds and push the lie until it is accepted as truth.

• And in the face of all this corruption, the GOP does little to nothing...  TALK IS CHEAP... walk out, deny Congress a quarum every time possible, use parliamentary procedures and motions to shut the place down... My God... GOP, the insane are running the asylum. If the GOP fails to shut the place down... the GOP becomes an integral part of the insanity.

Empty rhetoric does little to nothing... it is like talking to a brick wall... your words do nothing but echo the emptiness of our failed public institutions.

• I agree, unfortunately.  The Conservatives, GOP whoever it is that is on our side seem painfully numb to what is actually happening and oh so slow to act. 

• The answer... Effective, aggressive LEADERSHIP... and FUNDING needed to mount a viable political campaign for government reform.  Simple enough but the call for such leadership goes wanting for a man or woman of great courage... an individual able to mobilize the masses to engage the Marxist regime now in power and remove it.

• I am tired of what the Left considers negotiations and compromise. We have to defeat them!

• They ARE the Brown Shirts!

• You are absolutely correct, Diane.  Only problem is that we have far too many brainless Zombies walking around to comprehend what the Marxists are doing to them and to the rest of us.

• I like the term zombies although I found lemmings more to my liking. lol

This reply was deleted.