ADMIN

Lyin' Biden Meme Blast - Libtardos

House Republicans, who are increasingly confident they will take back the majority next year, say they will launch tough oversight investigations of the Biden administration and hold accountable Democratic lawmakers who abused majority rule against GOP members.

Republicans told The Washington Times they will launch a series of committee investigations including digging into the Justice Department’s coordination with the White House to investigate parents protesting their school boards, the handling of the COVID-19 pandemic and issues related to Hunter Biden, President Biden’s son.

Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio, ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee, ran down a list of issues he would like to hit should Republicans get the gavels after next year’s elections.

“Thousands of Americans’ tax returns were made public. We better figure out how that happened,” he said, referencing the disclosure of a trove of tax records of America’s wealthiest people that was somehow obtained by the nonprofit investigative journalism outlet ProPublica.

He also had Mr. Biden’s chief medical adviser, Dr. Anthony Fauci, in his sights.

“Dr. Fauci misled the country for over a year and a half. We need to figure out how that happened and what, what took place with the virus,” he said.

Republicans on the Oversight Committee also want to investigate issues concerning first son Hunter Biden’s artwork that has sold for six figures to unknown buyers.

read more:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/nov/16/house-gop-eyes-future-probes-afghan-pullout-hunter/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "Leopards do not change their spots" - - -when it comes time to vote, don't rely on the words they speak, check their voting record and the history of their actions. That will tell  you everything you need to know and enable you to make the right voting choice.

• It sounds as IF we give a majority in the congress and senate, Trump will run............ so our job is to make sure we provide the majority, even if some are not completely palatable!

• True.  But nothing matters until the Dominion machines, and similar machines, are removed.  Let's also cause the 2020 election to be reversed!

• I'm guessing, but about the only way to reverse it would be a 2022 total takeover, of Congress, by the GOP, who could immediately impeach and remove Beijing joe; then House could declare Donald Trump the "winner" and swear him in.

• How would that work?
      Remove the half-wit and put Trump in for the remainder of the term, or would he have a full 4 years? There is no precedent for this!

• True-there is "no precedent", but it's my guess that Congress would have the "authority" to do that; would guess it would be only for the remainder of the current term and then a new presidential election would roll around as normally scheduled.  As I said - -"I would guess".  I only think that way because, if you remember, in the event of an electoral college tie, after a presidential election, Congress would make the final decision about "which candidate" would be sworn in.  Does that not make sense?

• Keep the giddy feeling, Rittenhouse was found not guilty......that should make us all very happy!

• This reply was deleted.
  • Time to have a House clean with Republicans who put Americans first and defend our constitution 

• "House Republicans...  say they will launch tough oversight investigations of the Biden administration and hold accountable Democratic lawmakers who abused majority rule against GOP members.”  Sure.  Right.  But the "interviews" will be tremendously spaced apart to the point that we will be in the next election cycle and nothing is accomplished.  Wanna see a happy RINO, look for a happy dem.

The agenda:  cute.  Not explosive. \

This reply was deleted.