ADMIN

I saw this on Sunday but since it was so speculative I didn't add it to the site. I will now since this is probably what Jessie Watters is talking about.

Our old friend Ben ‘objectib ebidense’ Crump, the defense lawyer for the Floyd family, appears on Face the Nation with Margaret Brennan to discuss the deaf of George Floyd. It’s been a while…. Ben does what Ben does, and factually he’s a goofy cat doing the best he can on behalf of his client.

“Officer” (in quotes deliberately) Derek Chauvin did kill George Floyd; that’s not the issue. The issue driving the media narrative surrounds why “Officer” Derek killed George. Toward the end of the interview Brennan asked Crump about Derek and George knowing each-other. Ben’s response, specifically how he phrases the admission, is what’s worth watching.

Hi Ben. Good to see you again. Oh, and you’re right, nothing makes sense.

By now Ben is discovering that everything around El Nuevo Rodeo, the Mexican Cantina and Dance Club where George and Derek worked, is sketchy. Likely Ben and Daryl Parks (Parks & Crump Esq.) have realized it’s better to focus their financial strategy toward reparations from the city of Minneapolis because this incident hits on something even Crump doesn’t want to touch.

El Nuevo Rodeo (hereafter ENR) is a front business. Nothing is as it seems.

The background ownership of ENR takes you to a shady network of LLC’s and the name Omar Investments Inc. (est. 1996).  Dig a little deeper and something else becomes evident… The ownership might connect to one or more U.S. three letter agencies.

The ownership network has previous interactions with FBI operations in/around Minneapolis. This is not surprising because Minneapolis Minnesota has more national security operations ongoing than any other community in the country. Various Somali groups are being watched, and anyone can do a google search to see when those security operations surface in the media.

Omar Investments Inc. owns El Nuevo Rodeo Cantina and night club since 1996.  The principle of Omar Investments Inc. is Muna Sabri. In 2001 a close relative, Basim Sabri, was captured by the FBI in a sting operation.

read more:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/05/31/sunday-talks-crump-on-floyd-we-dont-understand/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• this is crap people die in a different way black, white, red, yellow, what color we may found ourselves in death is part of our lives some die in a car accident, some by shooting some by drugs, soem by knives, there is defferent way people die and there is no protest for it, for him to say it should go on that is unheard of he should resign imediatly.

• They worked at the same club with indications that the club may have been a front for an intelligence agency. Floyd was being pushed into Chauvin's car by the police. Why was he resisting being pushed into that car? Where did the counterfeit $20 bill come from? There are suggestions that counterfeiting was going on in the club. Was this, as Jesse Waters suggests, really a hit job, poorly executed? There's much more to this story than racism I suspect. But with Keith Ellison prosecuting this case it's likely that little if any of this is investigated or revealed. Democrats want this incident to remain in our minds as one of "racial injustice". They're not about to risk losing that narrative!

This reply was deleted.