Replies

• Racebaiting jaskson needs a plane ticket to north korea, they will LOVE him there, and WE need to be RID of his sorry ass!

• And just think that called him the Reverend Jackson what a bunch of idiots he should be called Santan child 

• All of those people, they are people because they are not Patroits, need to be deported to Russia so they can have what they want - Communism.  Then they will be happy and we will be happy.

• The problem is that our leaders still refuse to understand that we are experiencing a Marxist Coup... and revolution.  If one doesn't acknowledge the problem it can not be addressed properly.  Wonder no more why the GOP seems powerless... they refuse to accept that the Nation is under siege by a well organized, lead and resourced Marxist Revolution.

• Our leaders are running the damn thing. C'mon man!

• What?  I never, never said our leaders are running anything... the only running they are doing is to 'YIELD BACK' to the left on a very regular basis in Congress and even in many of the States we supposedly control the legislature, Governor's office, and AG...  If anything, entrenched betrayal is at the head of the RNC and GOP.

• Oh so called leaders at this time al all in on the cummunist or marxist, or what ever you want to call, movement.   Ant the rhino's got no balls so either we decide to stand up to keep our country or we just set back and learn to live on our knees as servents to the communist denoncraps and the illegals to who they are giving everrything to.

• There are plenty of communist countries out there, lets just send them all to one and drop them off.

• I am for that!!! We do not need anymore treasonous seditionists here! Leave my USA alone!

This reply was deleted.