Replies

• THERE IS NO BETTER OPTION CHOICE KILLS CHOOSE ADOPTION. NO ONE GETS HURT BUT THE CHOP SHOPS.

Subject: WEED THE PEOPLE

YOU ARE STANDING IN A CUSTOMS LINE WITH WEED IN YOUR POCKETBOOK AND A SPOILED BRAT ATTITUDE IN A COUNTRY THAT HAS HARSH LAWS AGAINST DRUGS. YOU BELIEVE THEY WON'T BOTHER YOU.NOW WE THE PEOPLE OF THE FLAG YOU HATE MUST COME TO YOUR RESCUE. SHOULD WE TRADE YOU FOR A SOVIET NUKE SALESMAN WHO USED THE RUSSIAN MILITARY TO DELIVER HIS GOODS? I WOULD DO IT GLADLY FOR ONE FLAG LOVING MARINE.YOU SHOULD HAVE PLAYED BALL. TICKEETOCKEE

• Here is the deal if they can do this to a ex-president. They can do it to you or I in a heart beat.  Does the words Gest Stapo ring a bell?  If it doesn't fire up Google and figure it out 

• Joe you are so correct as I've posted to Steve and Gerard.. All had better quickly reevaluate their personal preparedness situation! It's unfortunate but the little progressives see it's been so easy to be a Communist in a free country, but what they don't understand is it's impossible to be Free in a Communist one!  "Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear."---Harry S. Truman. and " All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed, they must rely exclusively on force."---George Orwell." Case in point: Mar-A-Lago raid...Spot on. If they can raid a former US Presidents residence... Imagine what they can do to anyone else! 

• Stand back folks, poop is about to hit the fan.

• I have been saying that I am relieved that people finally rally behind President Donald J. Trump unconditionally again. Some dissenters and critic became visible even on this site but they all came around again to support Trump no matter what. This man is honest. He works tirelessly for America and real Americans. He is beyond reproach. Any legal action against him is harrassment and a hoax.

• Some at this site are still relentless opposers, which makes me question their goal for this country.....they must be trolls!

• quote: mlopez lopez > ilona Trommler August 12, 2022 at 3:19pm  
      What a disrespectful, ungrateful refugee. end quote.  

Interesting form of nuance and honest disagreement ehh lopez. Probably why many of us... ilona included characterize every word out of your mouth as a struggle between Good and your Evil! 

• Well....the site does admonish posters to not feed the trolls.

In a forum where speaking ones mind interactively is the intention , this can be difficult to do.

• There are times I suspected some of whom I thought were patriots were Trump deniers always ready to air shadow negatives. Hopefully they were instead simply those with slight disagreements. I seriously doubt they would be able to sway anyone here in an effort to undermine Trump.

• No, not to sway, but to cause disagreement, choosing sides, and lose focus of the important things arguing over nothing......wasting time, that's what trolls do, cause chaos.

This reply was deleted.