Replies

• We learned in our 1965 High School "Modern Problems" Class that Crime paid better than the Stock Market at a 75% Chance of Positive Return on Investment. Any Criminal Act, in any position, including "Political." The result of Educators prior to Unions creating Teachers.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I thought it was lemonade stands that Newsom shut down using the state troopers.

• Not defending Democrats, but I've never personally seen any politician from either Party with raggaty clothes and holes in their shoes, renting "One Room Apartments" for themselves and family. If fact most Republicans that I know personally are quite well off having earned the money personally.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• She is a demoncrat thats how

• Complete Honesty? The last politician we ever had, wasn't. The greatest politician we ever had weren't. The politicians with the greatest achievements were not completely and totally honest in all things in all ways. Neither were our greatest leaders. We are humans, not God and susceptible to human weaknesses. Substantial people who give us all their greater good for our greater good, are those who can overcome the temptations of "Wrong", for the Best for All.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• 60 minutes mentioned IPO of VISA, but she did an IPO with CLNE in 2007 as well, and in 2008 held the country hostage to higher gas prices by blocking offshore drilling.

This was to make California Prop 11 (natural gas infrastructure)  success possible.  If not for the complete market crash that year, she would have been a billionaire that year.

• she was in shock at that question and by who made it.That was worth the price of admission..

• When one's at the top one can do whatever they please, she pleases to be illegal and make tons of money, and in the process offers others the ability to do the same. 
    Is there anyone who "served" in DC who didn't get rich? I'd like to look at all of them in congress and the senate and see what they were worth when they got there, and what they walk away with. 

• Sadly it has become so apparent in this present day any hint of Minority Representation becomes a barrier against any and all forms of abhorrent and criminal behaviors.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Arrest her and her Husband and Conficate all their holdings

This reply was deleted.