Replies

• We the people need to take out that half-wit now.  He is doing too much harm.  If congress doesn't remove him we need to remove congress.  

• You are so right.  I am hoping for conservative candidates to replace my RINO and democrat politicians at every level.

• Just more proof that Biden was born an Idiot from a family of idiots. Raised and educated an idiot. Endorsed as an idiot by idiots to Congress and now has mindless idiots actually believing this fool offers something beneficial to America! Thank God some of us have brains and are not sheep. 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Not only Biden, Lynn.  Try the CDC, NIH, NIAID, NPR, the msm and all demockrats whether politician or their supporters.  I guess they must all have been sleeping during history. 

• Last time I looked, we were still a free country and it's up to each and every one of us to decide whether of not to get a shot.  At the sign of the first mandated line up, the law suits are going to fly and some stupid ideot is going to do something stupid; at that point all hell is going to break loose and people on both sides are going to get hurt

This reply was deleted.