ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nadler needs serious review by the DOJ... and it wouldn't hurt to have him examined by a good Psychiatrist...

• If you can find a good Psychiatrist who is honest and not left leaning!!!

• Wonder if a swift, blunt kick to the posterior would help smarten nutty nadler up; I mean, his brain matter seems to be located in his anterior portion, that is, "IF" he actually has any!!

• Nah - his posterior is too well protected. 

• nadler is obviously satisfied with how kim fox handled jussie smollet

• He can think whatever, they have no jurisdiction. Will they harass him? More then likely. 
    BASTARDS!

• Since Jerry Nadler doesn't seem to know what "First Amendment-protected-protest" in the Constitution means, we ALL need to write all our Representatives and Senators to propose and support legislation that defines "Peaceably to assemble"    So how does the law define “peaceably to assemble.”  The Columbus Dispatch offers some sensible guidance:  “Anytime you’re causing harm or causing property damage, those are not legitimate actions of peaceful protests.”  The article cites a 2014 briefing published by the Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights: “Assemblies that are peaceful and lawful may turn violent and result in social disruption, damage to property, injury or loss of life.  Protests involving acts of violence are not consistent with the spirit or letter of the right to peaceful assembly.”

https://www.geneva-academy.ch/joomlatools-files/docman-files/Facilitating%20Peaceful%20Protests%20.…
  • Does ANYONE really give a rats patootie what the WADDLING PENQUIN has to say, he's VERMIN that needs fumigation, NOW would be great!

• He really is a disgusting human, I though he was dropping dead a year or so ago, but somehow these worthless globs of tissue always bounce back to stir the pot a. bit longer.

• Continues to push the narrative of crossing state lines with a gun...when they know..it was proven in court, he did not. The gun was in Kenosha with his father. Lies..knowingly pushing lies. The whole state line thing is thier next anti 2nd ammendment push.

This reply was deleted.