Replies

• 9933657892?profile=RESIZE_930x

• This administration is the deah of truth. Welcome, Satan!

• I wonder if she would choke to death if she ever spoke a word of truth

• People like the Red Head demon, Psaki, lie even when the truth would serve them better.  She is a pathological liar.

• Janet, I'm sure she would choke to death on even the thought of speaking truth and they would fire her, or kill her, if she should ever speak truth but I don't believe the truth is in her.  She is just as satanic as the rest of them!!!!!!!!!!

• Wait, I thought the the Vaxxines were the be-all and end-all of "medical science", capable of destroying every virus known to mankind or womankind...are they admitting that the Vaxxx doesn't protect the  Vaxxxined from all dangers of "germy viruses" world wide? Could it be that the "medical sicence break through" has another purpose...one of discrimination, class identification, control, fostering a big lie, corrupting the truth? Could it be that Brandon and his mouthpiece, Jen...may be making all this up? Now, ask yourself, would Jen lie to U.S.???

• I had the best explanation for Covid fear today at the store.
      The woman at the checkout told me this is going to be with us forever because the virus is in the air, and we are sucking it in all the time.......so we must mask to prevent it. I wanted to ask her if she wears it in the shower, and when she sleeps, does she hold her breath when she washes her face? I hate to minimize anyone's fears about this, but I busted out laughing, I simply couldn't help it. She went on to tell me her two nephews are doctors and they were doing tests in the lab when they realized the virus was floating in the air and infecting everything that breaths. How do you tell her that her nephews must really hate her to tell her such nonsense........if in fact I believe her nephews are doctors!

• The virus will be with us forever because it is a tool to keep their sheeple in line!!!!!

• This virus will be with us regardless how politicians choose to use it. 

• They are doing damage control because the vaccine has killed a huge number of people but hasn't stopped or even slowed anything. Now they came out with a chip for vaccination proof, perhaps that's the mark of the beast 666, because the frightened believers will get the chip for convenience.....and the rest of us will be the scum they cannot trust. They just might be weeding us out to see who their followers are!

This reply was deleted.