Replies

• This virus is with us forever, once it exists it takes on a life of its own and keeps changing, altering itself so it can survive.....it's nature. The good thing is, as it changes it gets weaker each time, that too is nature, a cell never reproduces at the same quality as it was before, each time it's replaced it gets a bit weaker.......thus the aging process! We age because our cells get weaker, the virus also gets less powerful. When they tell us the new strain is worst, it's stronger......they are lying!!!!

As we build natural immunity to this, the virus will die off because it will not find a host to live in, it will die on entry, this is the reason herd immunity is so important. This makes me wonder what happened to the flu. We don't hear of anyone sick with or testing positive for the flu! I wonder if Covid somehow "squeezed" the flu virus out because they were competing for the same host?

For all this time, two years now, I knew a few people who got Covid, here and there, they were sick, they recovered, I only heard of a few who died, but now more people I know are getting it, some are sicker than others, VERY few are hospitalized, some are barely sick........yet the vaccinated are sick enough to be hospitalized. Are their immune systems weaker after vaccination? This is what a lot of doctors were saying might happen......I guess time will tell..

• ilona, it will be with us forever because it is a tool being used to subjugate We the People!!!!!  Eventually the mandates will be used against us the way Hitler used lies to persecute the Jews.  The satanic deep state wants Christians and patriots eradicated and will keep this up as a means to accomplish their goal of either killing us or putting us into the FEMA concentration camps built by gw bush!!!!!!!!!!

• It will be with us because we have no way of getting rid of it even if we try......we simply don't have the ability/capability to do so.

How the regime uses it is a different story! They don't need to give us this  vaccine to put us into camps, there is yet another reason why they are forcing it on everyone, besides the money they are making. If they only wanted one group over another i could see they are trying to kill one, but it doesn't serve them to kill everyone...they still need worker bees! We still don't have the whole story, we are not seeing the entire picture yet!

• It appears that T. S. Elliott was most likely correct.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• everything she said is being proved a lie by the stats that are being reported to the CDC.  Not only do the jabs cause deadly problems, NOT protect anyone, they also seem to cause more cases of the virus.

The whole dim bunch are lying through their teeth and think they will get away with it because people are too damn stupid to check for themselves...  Trouble is, they are probably correct.

• Herbert, I WILL NOT COMPLY under any circumstances!!!!!!!!!!

• More people who are vaccinated are hospitalized, but I'm not sure how the vaccination causes more cases. Eleborate on that please, maybe I'm overlooking something. 

• ilona, the fake vaccines don't prevevt contraction or transmission of the virus and cause problems that kill or hospitalize people.  I believe that is what Herbert was referring to.

• LOLOL!!!  This woman is hopeless. She is one of those College-Indoctrinated Liberals who THINK they are smarter than everyone else, but in reality, are hopelessly IGNORANT. NEVER confuse Education with Intelligence, folks.

• If ugly came by the quart, Paski could fill Lake Michigan! 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

This reply was deleted.