ADMIN

January 6 committee: All an attempt at a distraction from Biden and the  Democrat's incompetence. - Imgflip

Former Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson said Sunday on NBC News’ “Meet the Press” that he is “concerned” that the January 6 Select Committee may have “overreached” with an alleged incident involving former President Donald Trump inside a vehicle.

Johnson praised the hearing for being “choreographed exceptionally well for the attention span of the average American in 2022.”

However, he added, “I’m concerned that the committee may have overreached on the incident in the vehicle.”

Johnson said of the story: “It was secondhand hearsay.”

Johnson said he would have gone to the source of the story to verify it before making it public.

“Before I went out with the second-hand hearsay, which is going to get a lot of attention, I’d want to know what the first-hand witness has to say,” he said.

“It depends on how you interpret hearsay. But, you know, that testimony would not have been admissible in a courtroom,” Johnson added.

“And as you know, secret service agents don’t normally talk about what they see, what they hear from their protectees. I was a protectee of the secret service for three years. And they have to be in a position to hear and see all kinds of very sensitive things,” he said, casting further doubt on Hutchinson’s testimony.

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/04/jeh-johnson-concerned-j6-committee-overreached-on-trump-lunge-story-wouldnt-be-admissible-in-a-courtroom/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You can TRUST the Jan.6th Committee and The MEDIA as long as you Agree with NON-FACTS, Agree with BIAS HATE FILLED OPINIONS and Agree with Their WISHFUL THINKING-!!! THEY "FEAR" TRUMP and THE AMERICAN PEOPLE-!!! THE TRUTH WILL BE EXPOSED (and set them free, but will pay the price)

• everyone on that committee should be hanged for TREASON!!!!!   And all the LIARS who spouted their bullshiite against President Trump and his followers!!!!!!!!!!

• Let's hope they overreached - the committee is a farce and always was.  In my opinion overreached is an understatement.

He couldn't have gone to the source to verify Hutchinson's story, becuase the "source" has already denied it.

• It is sad that there are a lot of people thinking this stuff is true! They hear the accusation (about the lunging) but don't hear about the fact that the secret service agents said they would testify under oath that it never happened. 

• Once again they come after the best president in our lifetimes, Donald J. Trump. Trump had to fight a million battles and still made America great again. That's why every real American patriot supports him no matter what. Trump 2024!!! Trump 2028!!! Trump 2032!!!

This reply was deleted.