Replies

• Everything that just came out of her mouth was a LIE. Total BS. The whole climate thing? has always been the globalist way of charging Americans more tax. Carbon footprints that can be traded on the CSE, I remember reading 15 yrs ago that Al Gore stood to profit $2 BILLION if they could just get the climate tax, vat tax, and carbon footprint enacted here. China, Mexico, India are the biggest poluters, you can bet they won't be buying into the climate change taxation system. It's ALL on us. IF the guv was truly concerned about the climate why continue to push wars? Why fly their private planes around the world? If the seas are rising why would Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Kerry, Gates, Zuckerberg, Bezos, Rothechilds, Rockefellers own homes sitting on the ocean? It's another BS theory they are trying to promote in order to bleed the American people just a little bit more. 

• Susan, you are correct!!!!!  I saw a list of the top ten pollution sites a few years ago and NONE were in the USA yet the satanic globalists want Americans to pay the price!!!!!!!!!!

• Spare me your lying BS

• Seventeen members of Congress were among those arrested Tuesday during an abortion rights demonstration outside the Supreme Court, according to the U.S. Capitol Police.

U.S. Capitol Police said they made a total of 35 arrests for crowding, obstructing or incommoding, which included 17 members of Congress. Protesters had perched themselves on First Street NE near the Capitol building, blocking the street. Capitol Police said they issued their standard three warnings before beginning the arrests

• So why aren't they be locked up with the Jan 6th protesters?

• Someone please tell me these idiotic liberals are just kidding ? 

• Sorry, but they are deadly serious!

• Is this dumbell reading a pre-prepared script or is somebody putting the answers on a teleprompter as she goes along.   One thing is for sure, she doesn't have the brains to answer on her own just like her senile puppet boss!!🤔 

• I'm learning a new tune sung in gospel - "hell no...to the no no no.

And I like the idea of plastering the pictures of these elite fascist pigs (and I do mean pigs cause they can't get enough of our money) up like over in Switzerland as a rogues gallery.  Perhaps we can declare our own climate or economic emergency and seize all their assets (jets, yauhts, mansions, and investments) to pay for their folley. 

• I'd rather see a personal tax on all politicians where those who are trying to destroy the country are taxed at a 300% or better of their total income.

This reply was deleted.