Replies

• This is the crazy Dems inquisition that will ensure they lose both houses. The gift that keeps on giving. Release the Jan 6 political prisoners and stop this fake insurrection investigations.

• Amen ! The real act of insurection was by the left during President Trumps term of office ! And was blatent ,Shumer,Palosi, Nadler,Cnn,MSNBC, and on and on and on and on ! I still trully believe that President Trump should have envoked the insurection act before he left office and leagaly put all of those &^%$#rs in Guantanamo indefanately ! There must be a good reason for not doing so but I'm unaware !

• Onlinedoc...

Examine history, review the current status of the electoral process in places like Columbia, Venezuela, or Nicaragua... nation-states where Marxist are in control of elections.  Everywhere Marxist control elections the outcomes are guaranteed to elect SUPER MAJORITIES for the Marxists, not an outcome that reflects the people's vote, or a Democratically elected government.

• Benny is a fool 

• These people have failed to notice that they are no longer relivant. Interest, on the part of the general public, with the exception of a small group of leftist fanatics, has waned to the point of nothingness. Their silly, pompous pronouncements go unnoticed and no one, not even the left-wing press, pay much attention to whatever it is that they are doing. This latest announcement about what they are "considering" doing, a real "nothing burger", has gone all but been ignored by everybody. I think they know that, after the November ellections of this new year, they will be taken out with the trash!

• Where do you live... the leftists are nothing burgers?  How's the price of gasoline and heating fuel in your town?  Seen any illegal aliens, the latest vectors for seeding deadly diseases in your community.  Have you gotten your Covid Pass Port.... tried to fly without it?  Check out your local schools lately, review the latest legislation and court decisions around the country, and then reexamine your conclusion that the Marxist Democrats are powerless nothing burgers. That description sounds more like Mitch Mcconnel and the GOP than Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer's Marxist Democrat Party... 

Stop living in a delusional world, look around... and know that the Marxist could care less about what any capitalist majority thinks, wants, or votes to obtain.   If you think elections are going to put Humpty Dumpty together again I have some property in OZ ... for sale... right next to Crystal City and the Wizards Castle.... cheap.

• With Dominion Software clearly in charge of re-electing Democrats by fraudulent means, they feel free to say whatever they want!  They can stink to High Heaven and get re-elected!

• Agreed!!!

• Exactly...

• They ARE the TRASH!!!

This reply was deleted.