ADMIN

9988916289?profile=RESIZE_710x

Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD) said during the January 6 Day of Remembrance and Action candlelight vigil, which Antifa partly organized, that Republicans are the “shrinking minority party standing with the most authoritarian, fascistic elements of the whole country.”

Raskin opened his speech at the candlelight vigil to claim that many pro-law enforcement Americans are “phony.”

The Maryland Democrat asked rhetorically, “And where are those phony defenders of law enforcement who only rear their ugly heads when some racist cop beats up an African-American citizen? We don’t hear from them about January 6, do we?”

Raskin backs the Justice in Policing Act, which would weaken law enforcement’s qualified immunity and make it harder for law enforcement to operate.

read more here: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/06/jjamie-raskin-decries-republicans-as-fascistic-shrinking-minority-party-at-january-6-vigil-partly-hosted-by-antifa/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Raskin and the rest of his filthy marxist party have over played their racism, anarchy with many months of inflicting massive harm on the US CITIZEN TAXPAYERS.  They crookedly installed this senile idiot Biden into the white house and now have gone over board with their many, many bad ideas that are hitting home ......massive inflation, open borders with illegals spreading virus and other diseases, gangs, assualts, looting , burning.....yeah you stupid democrats then tried to defund police along with your nazi henchmen.......BLM AND ANTIFA.  You have tried so many scams and now it is coming to bite you in your collective asses........enjoy the retribution.

• Total complete lefist babling Asshole....did I leave anytning out?!!!

• raskin is another communist jackass who should be HANGED for TREASON!!!!!!!!!!

• I think it's the democrats who are shrinking, they had many move all he way to the left to be one communists  

• Raskin isa no good lying P.O.S. MARXIST PIG!!!

• People often react violently to the truth.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Lynn, yes they do, because the truth destroys their agenda/narrative!!!!!!!!!!

• So true

• We can clearly see who they're afraid of. 

• I am absolutely sure that Santa Anna's soldiers held some small celebration as they marched away from the Alamo. Every Battle those Texicans caught against the Vast Mexican Army they lost and retreated, except for the very last and decisive battle which they won when Santa Anna was discovered attempting to escape wearing "Women's Clothes!" Or should I have said "Biden!"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

This reply was deleted.