ADMIN

It’s Time To Disobey Covid Mandates

In early September, approximately one month after the re-imposition of the indoor mask mandate in Washington, I walked into the Trader Joe’s on Capitol Hill without a mask. As expected, I was the only person maskless in the entire store. Yet, besides this detail, the experience was surprisingly uneventful. Not once did an angry shopper berate me for my insensitivity, nor was I ever asked to put my mask on. I checked out, huffed my grocery bag over my shoulder, and left. No harm, no foul.

How will the pandemic end? This is the question that has plagued us from the start. In the meantime, countless measures have been implemented as surefire ways to return us to normal: lockdowns, mask mandates, stimulus checks, travel bans, online school, and the “indomitable”vaccine. Nineteen months on, however, the results have been slight. Most mandates are still in place, the pandemic is still ongoing, and the question still goes very much unanswered.

Yet such failures have not stopped the ruling elite from establishing an end goal: virtual elimination of the virusIndeed, whether explicitly or implicitly, all Covid-related legislation has been ultimately ordered toward this objective. As recently stated by Dr. Anthony Fauci himself: “We want to do better than just control. We want to be on the brink of elimination.

Australia and New Zealand have manifested this most explicitly—locking down over single new Covid-19 cases—but as Fauci’s words show, America is not far off.

Herein lies the problem: the total elimination of Covid-19 is simply impossible. Like other perennial respiratory viruses, Covid-19 spreads too rapidly and mutates into new variants too frequently to eliminate in any lasting way. This is nothing new—we deal with the seasonal flu every year. And though the coronavirus is slightly more contagious than its cousin, the fact remains that the two possess similarly low mortality rates for the majority of the population, particularly for children.

read more:

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/its-time-to-disobey-covid-mandates/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I believe today is when Jefferson's Statue is to be removed as it appears to be of far more importance that the Man who wrote Our Declaration of Independence, and assisted in the formation of this Unique Nation, "Owned Slaves", a practice common throughout the World at the time, having been in existence from the Roots of Man's Humble Beginnings. It is the result of this current self centered group think ideology that has brought our Entire Nation and indeed Our World into the Chaos we currently live!  No longer required of our children in their education are Books of Contemplation to force thinking " What If!" We were fortunate having Standard Teaching of Classics that warn of Organized Governments, the boundaries, the good and the bad. The Oxbow Incident. Brave New World. Atlas Shrugged. Lord of the Flies. Animal Farm. And 1984. Perhaps the most fitting paragraph to our current situation from 1984 is the following: "Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, statue, street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped." George Orwell 1949

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Lynn...

Well said...  Our understanding and knowledge of the past are cemented in the cultural icons of our history.  The heroes or our past anchor our perception of the world.  We are now watching history being rewritten, bit by bit, piece by piece, the world is being redefined. The truth is being labeled a lie and lies are proclaimed as the truth. The Animals are running the farm as mankind is yoked to the plow of a dystopian world. 

In George Orwell's Novel '1984' he famously quipped: "He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past." The left is destroying the icons of our past. Jefferson, Washington, Lincoln, and Columbus, are being removed to make room for the heroes and standards of a dystopian society. Biden and Harris, Curic and Lollar, Fauci and Gates. Ayers and Alinsky, are the new heroes of this tortured world.  These dystopian heroes are the product of groupthink and the lack of critical thinking by a delusional populace.

A people who abandon God and the truth... leave their future to the arbitrary administration of the wicked.  They bequeath a most desolate inheritance to their children.

• https://luis46pr.wordpress.com/2021/07/20/no-longer-science-fiction....    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/graphene-oxide-in-jabs-masks-and-s...  https://duckduckgo.com/?q=how%20much%20nac%20is%20needed%20to%20get...   https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4840991/pg2

No Longer Science Fiction: Graphene-Based Brain Control Technology Announced (Graphene Oxide In Cov…
    With an increasing number of people becoming aware of graphene oxide being identified in covid vaccines, a company called INBRAIN Neuroelectronics de…
    • You won't find this on Google. 

• If only 1, 2 or 3 STAND AGAINST- THEY WILL GET PICKED OFF. If 100 to a 1,000 STAND AGAINST, They will get very little media time and stuck in a hidden prison. Now when 2,000 to a 100.000 make a STAND AGAINST, The People START TO TAKE NOTICE, But if 100,000 to a MILLION+ TAKE A STAND, GUESS WHAT, POLITICIANS TAKE NOTICE!!! If You.ve read this far, all I'm saying is "UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL" Be Prepared For The Fight-!!!

• We should hold our so called leaders accountable for all the vaccine deaths, and the upcoming cancer pandemic, ADE pandemic, and a plephora of other leathal diseases that have resulted from the vaccine!

Petitions.com 

petitions.com - petitions Resources and Information.
    petitions.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to fi…
    • When a Country Can Distroy 62,000,000+ infants in the womb and Eliminate the Elderly without ANY ACCOUNTABILITY- DO YOU THINK THAT PETITIONS WILL GET THE ATTENTION OF THE POLITICIANS(LAW MAKERS)-??? The ONLY THINGS I KNOW THAT GETS THE ATTENTION OF POLITICIANS IS "FEAR" OF; NOT GETTING "RE-ELECTED", GETTING "CAUGHT" and GOING TO "PRISON" and "DEATH"-!!! In The History Of This Nation GUESS WHICH ONE WORKS BEST-!!!

• It is fully American to defy any mandate that infringes on ones freedom.

• Freemen have a  duty to resist tyranny and its mandates... liberty requires resistance to such overreach by governments.

• NOTHING, BUT NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD ALMIGHTY!!  Pray people, that God will wipe away the Covid virus and it's variants!!  Nothing is too big for God to handle!!

This reply was deleted.