ADMIN

It's Our Turn Now: Resist

8466346267?profile=RESIZE_710x

Now that the Democrats won't have Donald Trump to kick around anymore, they'll do it anyway, if for no other reason than to keep your eyes off their extremism.

While President Joe Biden is talking about "unity and compromise," the leftist machine is still obsessing over Trump (by design) and demonizing and silencing his supporters. Leftists don't want unity and compromise, which has been clear since Trump announced his candidacy in 2015. They want total control and submission.

Their strategy is to keep the spotlight on Trump to continue to capitalize on the week from hell during which the D.C. riots occurred, milking from it every last ounce of negativity to discredit and neuter the MAGA movement. Meanwhile, Biden and his handlers are conducting the American freight train leftward at full throttle.

Our job is to counter their propaganda and resist every leftist executive order and policy initiative with as much force as Democrats resisted Trump from day one -- not for payback, not to be petty but for the good of the nation and our fellow citizens.

Progressive media outlets are beside themselves with glee; they feel empowered to renew their push to dismantle America as founded and use their fascist social media allies to implement their radicalism.

CNN blissfully reported, "President Joe Biden is finalizing 17 executive moves just hours after his inauguration Wednesday, moving faster and more aggressively to dismantle his predecessor's legacy than any other modern president." Likewise, The New York Times glowed, writing, "In 17 executive orders, memorandums and proclamations signed hours after his inauguration, President Biden moved swiftly on Wednesday to dismantle Trump administration policies his aides said have caused the 'greatest damage' to the nation."

Does that sound like an agenda of unity and compromise? Aren't you tired of disingenuous rhetoric from politicians? Biden is pretending with one hand that he is unifying and compromising while using his other to misrepresent and vilify Trump's record.

read more:

https://townhall.com/columnists/davidlimbaugh/2021/01/22/resist-n2583521

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Eze 33:8  If I announce that an evil person is going to die but you do not warn him to change his ways so that he can save his life, then he will die, still a sinner, and I will hold you responsible for his death. 
    Eze 33:9  If you do warn an evil person and he doesn't stop sinning, he will die, still a sinner, but your life will be spared." 

This is a Christian work and we need to do it prayerfully.

• Pelosi should be impeached along with Biden for a number of reasons, primary is being petty,
    child like, vindictive, failure to help the American people during this
    critical time and being just downright homely and ugly

• She is also VERY corrupt and takes money from soros and the chinese communists!!!!!  She sold her soul to satan long ago.  Her lust for wealth and power will send her to hell

• Plus, I think she stays in office with voter fraud. Trump won California if we took of the voter fraud. This is our time to clean up our government. Reguardless of what state they come from. 

• House GOP Rep. Marjorie Greene R-Ga filed articles of impeachment
    against Joe Biden for his corrupt actions in Ukraine and allowing his son
    Hunter Biden to receive huge sums of money from foreign powers in exchange
    for political favors.
    Joe Biden abused the power of the Office of the Vice President, enabling
    bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors, by allowing his son to
    influence the domestic policy of a foreign nation and accept various
    benefits-including financial compensation-from foreign nationals in
    exchange for certain favors

• that won't go anywhere, nutty nan won't allow it to be filed!!!!!  I appreciate the idea but it won't happen, no way!!!!!!!!!!

• Silence signifies consent, Bob. That is an old holdover of English law. 

Consenting to the hysterical dried up Prncess Nan is horrible. 

At least take the effort and mark her on this too.

History will show her in shameful disgrace.

• I am happy she is trying but nutty nan will squash it, with the consent of mccarthy the deep state TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!

• Proving that yhe whole Damn Government is rotten from Dog Ctcher to the President. Time to abolish. Can'tbe nice with tyrants. They know only one thing.

sic semper tyrannis

• There is such great and immediate dissatisfaction with the entrenched Deep State status quo, that I suspect a new Trump founded party, even if he doesn't run himself in it, is now viable and sustainable. The twin party plagues of resignationist country club GOP and the rabid Democrat jack-asses, would force a flight of political power to it.

This reply was deleted.