ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I trust the plan. Trump always keeps his promises to We The People. 

• Vivian, I agree. Trump is the only honest guy out there who keeps all of his promises. 

• YES IT WOULD!

• I am still hoping that at the last minute Trump will pull a rabit out of the hat.  I would rather deal with a civil war and its consequences than get on my knees for the Biden administration.  We have the people and the weapons and the burning desire to win.  Most liberals have no idea how to handle a weapon nor have they prepared for anything like food shortages etc.  The anarchist themselves are relatively small in number and can be dealt with quickly since they only travel in groups,  too scared to go out by themselves.  

• My instincts suggest a mercenary element may be used stategically, just like the techno-fraud in the farce 2020 elections.

A high velocity slug relatively small to an elephant can still kill the beast.

Fortunately, there are legions of irregulars that may resist.

But will they organize with time? A good reason why state militias should be encouraged by the state, but are not to be thought of as state armies (National Guard).

The resurrected Obama administration is a very real problem, until the 2022 mid-term dynamics mire them, with follows with 2024.

The effects up to then should not provoke lethal response by us, unless their actions are immediately fatal.

Attempted removal of tariffs, for example, should results in terrifying public responses to it.

Focus recall efforts of any NWO Executive/Legislative/Judicial actors at the state and local levels!

My two cents.

• The rotten Dems are just trying to portray Conservatives as the violent ones. Of course their lapdogs will believe it.

• Might someone explain why state capitals, where no candidate is being sworn in, is armed to the teeth with troops?

• That is a good question, maybe because they know "WE THE PEOPLE" ARE NOT HAPPY!  "WE THE PEOPLE"  WILL NOT TOLLERATE A COMMUNIST REGEME.  "WE THE PEOPLE" will not tollerate two new States.  "WE THE PEOPLE" will not tollerate an invasion of forigners OR LEGIMITIZING ILLEGAL INVADERS TO TAKE OUR JOBS, TAX MONEY, MEDICAL RESOURCES OR EDUCATION SPACES, OR OUR ELECTORAL COLLEDGE SYSTEM ONLY TO BE TAKEN OVER BY THE COMUNIST LEFT!

• Because the governor, mostly in the blue states, are afraid of rioting!  They coddle the ANTIFA and now they see them turn on the hand that fed them.  Look at the Portland mayor - he allowed the destruction of the city and now walls himself in because he is afraid of the very same people.  Look at Seattle - they all got away with but now they are a threat!

• Mine is. Newsome knows he could not now secure a park position to scoop up fido feces. I urge any and all California residents to search for "recall petition location (and your zipcode)". Or try to sign up or print up your own at https://recallgavin2020.com/

Recall California Governor Gavin Newsom (2020)
      Unaffordable housing. Record homelessness. Rising crime. Failing schools. Locked down population while the prisons are emptied. Governor Newsom has f…
This reply was deleted.