ADMIN

Choose Wisely~~America's Future is at Stake! - Imgflip

A threat of a possible ISIS attack on US soil has put put police on high alert after a law enforcement alert warned that the international terrorist group could strike malls and shopping centers in Northern Virginia.

On Thursday 'we received information concerning potential public safety impacts to malls and shopping centers across the region,' Fairfax County Police Chief Kevin Davis said at a press conference Friday afternoon.

Davis did not mention what type of warning they received from ISIS beyond calling it 'information that we have that we're simply acting on'.

However, CBS News reported the threat originated with ISIS and is the basis for the alert.

Police cruisers were seen on Friday patrolling the area around Fair Oaks Mall, which is located 20miles outside of Washington, DC.

'Sometimes the information we receive is not with great specificity but we have to respond to it nonetheless,' Davis explained.

'We have increased our police presence throughout the county to include major thoroughfares, transit hubs, shopping plazas and shopping malls,' he said, adding: 'It's just our responsibility to have a greater presence, to be more aware and to ask the community to have their eyes and ears peeled for suspicious activities.'

He said that the increased law enforcement presence will be in place 'where people gather' throughout Halloween weekend and into Tuesday, which is when Virginia's gubernatorial election is taking place.

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10146749/ISIS-attack-feared-VIRGINIA-police-officials-high-alert-receiving-threat.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No just LSD to brainwash the children like the democrats tried with  the veterans during the 50's and 60's as a form of mind control.

• We last, by overthrowing this demented administration.  That is our right under the constitution.  So don't be sending any FBI agents from this corrupt government to see me.  As long as we don't act like those democratsm and black peole  last summer and burn down cities, they don't have any reason to do so.  

• This was obviously going to happen by bringing in all these unvetted terriots

• Lookt the Eastern Europien countries that do not take in muslims, nor blacks, they are clean, safe, and organized.

This started with Bush when he said islam is a religion of peace.....AFTER they took down out planes, buildings, and murdered thousands of our people.

it should be mandatory for all Americans to read the Koran! I found one on the side of the road back in the 70s, as if God put it there for me to find and read. If every American understood the Koran, we would have no Muslims in America. Even our founders understood their ignorance, their barbarism, their inability/unwillingness to evolve. Those who we think are good Muslims are not Muslims.....they have no clue what's in the Koran, they aren't followers of the pedophile Mohamed.

• for those who scream islamophobe name me 1 islamic based group that does good things to non muslims and women . the muslim based groups that i know of promote hate violence and death to others : isis, boko haram, taliban, islamic jihad , hamas, islamic brotherhood, plo, and the list goes on whenever there are refugees from a muslim nation never does a muslim nation go out and help even though 1 tenet of  islam is to give alms

• I'll take this a step further Roy,

Name one Islamic group that does good things for Muslims, Muslim women, their boys, or their girls!

• Thank you for speaking the truth!!!

• Lucky for us there will be empty stores at the malls, few people shopping because nobody has money........see, Biden did know what  to do!

• We cannot go another three years with these criminals in office. We cannot rely on elections as we know how that works out. We the people must immediately remove these tyrants and it will take we the people By the millions in the streets demanding they step down peacefully. If they do not our founding fathers gave us the tools in the constitution to address this problem.

This reply was deleted.