Replies

• And this is where the problem is! Not Trump.....but who else? Youngkin I hear, some are already saying he could make a good president...why? Because he got elected? Because he is trying to stop the mask mandate? He is untested, newby, we know NOTHING about him as a politician, how successful will he be, or will he be undermined as Trump was by the republicans? This is the problem we have, we elect them, then we have to wait to see what, and how well they'll do. If I were in Virginia I would have voted for him, but I have no idea how good he'll be. Just to get a foot in as a Republican sounded good, but it was the moms, the parents who really got him elected! When Crenshaw came on the scene, people were looking at the next president, RUBIO, CRUZ, Gowdy, Lee ......the list is long and the people moved on from all of them realizing they aren't magicians, maybe not as good as we hoped, but there was a time we thought they looked very promising. I'm not seeing anyone eager for the job who could do better than those before.
      Think back to the lineup in 15.......it was very concerning that people would cast even one vote for most of them. No one was impressive! The field of choice isn't feat, what will it be this time? As long as someone steps up who can impress the people, Trump is the one who impresses most.

• I say again, it is not an either-or situation... Trump or nothing.   He failed to drain the swamp last time and I see no penchant for his taking on the REAL PROBLEMS facing our nation... CORRUPT LEADERSHIP and institutional betrayal.  I find no one presently looking to run more capable than Trump... and Trump is not the solution he in fact is part of our problem.. we as voters tend to vote our emotions... our bias and attraction to charismatic personalities rather than the needed agents of change and effective leadership.

I fear it is over ... that America will not recover from its failed leadership... political and commercial... institutional and governmental corruption has eaten away at our foundations until they no longer are capable of supporting our Nation's former glory... America is the walking dead... betrayed by the greed and avarice of those who should have stood with her.  I will continue the fight but I see no road to restoration of our Republic...not with the corrupt leadership we have in our government and the nation's institutions of culture and commerce.  Mystery Babylon is about to meet its Biblical fate... sudden destruction.

• Well said, Ronald. I'd much prefer a more Libertarian type of President, like Rand Paiul, rather than a Capitalist like Trump. I'd vote for him any day over Trump. We need to drain the swamp and greatly reduce the size of govt. Rand Paul is also not a Cheney type Republican either, who doesn't support propping up other countries and going to war to make money at the drop of a hat. The other countries of the world need to pay for their own defense, not the USA. The UN is another waste of money and we fund most of that organization, as well. If something that you are paying dearly for doesn't work, a normal person would stop using that service. Same goes with the Fed, NIH, WHO, Department of Education, etc. Time to not only drain the swamp, but stop supporting and funding entities that do not benefit the American people.

• Good luck with that! That has worked well in the past!  Aturally a libertarian would be the perfect choice......until he's not. Libertarians are just as capable of ending up rotten as any Republican or democrat!, so far they only help the leftists win.......great strategy!

• Agreed Ilona... We must not split our vote.  

• Yes, I used to Email the White House at least weekly ... I never received anything but a canned response...

• Well let's hope the Steve Bannon plan works. We got to get our republican states to  do like the democrats and draw up voting district maps that favor republicans.. if nothing more, it will help us keep control of the House of Representatives. South Carolina and Florida legislators and Govern of Florida listened to him a the war room Possee. 21-7 Republican to democrat districts now in Florida compared to slightly over 50% before. We've got a bunch of spineless jellyfishes in Georgia, including the Governor, so ga didn't draw up the right district maps. A bunch of wusses .

• Wusses or traitors... Democrats in Republican garb.

• WITH 100% SUPPORT wHAT MIGHT HE REALLY ACCOMPLISH!

JUST GUARD AND GURD YOUR ADMINISTRATION TRUMPY, AGAINST THE EVILS OF THE DAY. HAVE REAL HEADS OF THE ARMED FORCES WITH TRUE MILITARY MINDS BECAUSE--

PUTIN IS NOT REALLY YOUR FRIEND!

BE WILEY AS A FOX!

PROTECT AMERICA AND OUR FRIENDS ABROAD!

• Biden, Pelosi, and Schumer have plenty of ready made replacements entering the Southern Border daily... look for them to be given a pass to citizenship for joining the US Military... never mind that they can't speak English nor have the technical skills needed to fly and service equipment like the F-22 or Minute Man ICBMs. Who needs the military anyway, they're filled with white supremacists and are plagued with institutional racism... just ask the Secretary of Defense.  Besides, it appears we have a president and political party ready to capitulate to Russia and China at the drop of a hat.

This reply was deleted.