Replies

• Well stated Ilona. In spite of all the nay sayers so quick to point out the destruction of all Trump had in placed during his tenure, all any rational thinking person need do is think back to then compared to now. As far as anyone to compare with Trump as the Candidate for 2024, there are none.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• There are none.... no leaders with the vision for renewal needed to return our nation to its roots.  The lack of good political leadership in America speaks volumes about moral rectitude in America. The notable absence of wealthy patriots willing to invest their time, treasure, and leadership to save the American Dream is obvious even to the casual observer. 

I thank God that my hope and faith are anchored in Christ... and not the corrupt institutions of mankind... For all that is in this world is at enmity with God and full of tribulation.  Some trust in horses and chariots but I and my house trust put our trust and confidence in the Lord. The Lord is our deliverer our rock and high tower in the time of testing, trust in Him, and ye shall not faint or grow weary, ye shall surely see a better day.

I look to God and His servants for leadership and inspiration... everything else is vanity and vexation of the spirit.

• First I did not say it is the SOLE responsibility of wealthy patriots... I asked where were the wealthy patriots... and their support for our movement.  You have a reading deficit... maybe that's why we had 500.00 hammers and thousand-dollar coffee pots being purchased by contracting officials? 

Next, it has -ALWAY been the wealthy class that finances political change... in fact, the leaders of our founding revolution were wealthy men... some of very great wealth. Who benefits more from good government, the poor or the holders of wealth and the moguls of commerce?  The wealthy have more to lose where bad governments operate.  They, therefore, have a greater vested interest in good government.

Finally, it appears that the wealthy may want the middle class gone... as they expand their holdings from the fire sales of the bankrupt and unemployed middle class..while, eliminating millions of small businesses; businesses, that have kept their monopolistic appetite at bay. Who else has the where-with-all to finance and support the numbers needed to force reform upon the despots?  The lack of their eagerness and visibility in our current movement begs the question WHY? 

P/S

I never said I expected others or God and the wealthy need to act alone... in fact, it is almost always the blood of the poor that opens the door to reforms... wake up Marlene your hate for me is blinding you to the truth.  By the way, God does intervene for the poor and the wealthy... Our founding fathers counted on His Providence and God did provide for them.  God was and remains pleased to do so. You would know that if you were fundamentally grounded in the Christian faith... I suggest your read about our Father in Heaven who is without variableness giving us good gifts one day and taking them back the next or worse pouring our indignation and sorrow upon his children. Don't tread where you are a novice and you obviously fail in your knowledge of God and His will for us all.

I also take great front with the idea that I am somehow unwilling to act in the interests of my nation... two tours in Viet Nam and 14 months in Iraq along with over 26yr os faithful service to the Nation speaks to my commitment and willingness to put my LIFE ON THE LINE ... how about you... Ms. bureaucrat... Ms. Hardship tour in Panama City... my rear, you don't know what hardship is... period.

• This reply was deleted.
  • You're right Ilona. People who stand by doing nothing are just as guilty as those committing the crimes. Everyone of them will claim "Not my fault!" Yet they always look so bewildered when the exact same crime repeats itself. "We, the People" implies Teamwork!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• It was never Trump's job to stay within Political/Religious Boundaries. His was to "Make America Great Again." He was succeeding. October of his first year we were well on our way to "Energy Independence." We were importing 18,000 barrels of oil a year from Russia. We w drilling, tapping and running pipelines for both oil and Natural Gas for Domestic and Export. Then Biden in October of his first year had Shut down all drilling, tapping and pipelines and we were importing 206,000 barrels of Oil from Russia. We import far more from elsewhere, however, the majority of Europe is solely dependent of Russia for its Energy Needs. When Biden Voted to "Close" all Our Energy Efforts due to the Greenhouse Excuse, He Voted "Yes" to allow Russia to Drill, Tap and Pipe Oil and Natural Gas in the United Nations. Any simpleton realizes that pollution anywhere travels everywhere, and if All European Countries are Energy Dependent on Russia as their Source, the less likely they are to assist the Ukraine in any manner. Personally, I want a President who understands Power and Control and any Personal Issues or Affronts are mine to resolve.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Putin is not Trumps friend and he had better come to grips with that....

Bernie Sanders is once again mouthing off all red faced on camera AGAIN.The Republicans will stomp THE DO NOTHING Democrat party who creates problems and then never fixes them as they will MILK the viruses till the 2024 elections and try to make everyone afraid for their lived as we all despreat to aford necessities and BIDENS INFLATION DOMINATES WE THE PEOPLE and Stimulus dollars are kept BY THE DEMOCRATS and not given to those who deserve it like those only living on Soc Security. Prevent those milking the Stimulus from doing it again. STOP GIVING SOCIAL SECURITY TO ILLEGAL ALIENS. SOC SEC IS SOMETHING YOU WORK FOR ITS ONLY RIGHT TO HOLD IT BACK.

• No, of course not, but some think he should have been a magician and get it all done. Everything! What took 100 years to ruin, he was supposed to fix in 4 years, with no support, in fact with republicans working against him.

• Sure hope so

• Trump had people working again and the country was going forward like STUPID SHIT Obama SAID WAS IMPOSSIBLE  but the Demos fear MONGERED everyone with covid and took it away.

Trump has every right to go after those who attacked him and wrecked what GOOD he had done Nute Gingrich is right-on with what he says could happen. Adam Shiff should be behind bars as does Polosi and a bunch more. What they did was CRIMINAL. JAN 6TH WAS A RIOT THAT GOT OUT OF HAND--- NOT AN INSURRECTION, PELOSI AND SHIFF!

This reply was deleted.