Replies

• don't count on any of that happening... we simply are not positioned to leverage the power needed... too many RINOs and outright Globalists in the GOP.

• I believe Trump to be very capable of being a great president again, 

however, he must change his bad language. God cannot bless profanity and arrogance. 
    praying you understand that Christians must humble themselves and repent.

• I believe Trump to be very capable of being a great president again, 

however, he must change his bad language. God cannot bless profanity and arrogance. 
    praying you understand that Christians must humble themselves and repent.

• You're kidding....right?

• Absolutely perfect!!!

We are all holding on until we get the real patriot back in the WH!!!!

• Yes, the rightful recipient of the 2020 presidential election will see redemption. It will be sweet! 

• This is not the time for roars from Green Eyed Monsters.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I really like using that song for the end of President Trump's rally. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hello, the People have lost their Republic... they are no longer losing it, they have lost it. Worse, the ability to peacefully recover is rapidly disappearing as the left doubles down on purging the remanents of our Constitutional Government from their places in the government. CRT and White supremacists programs are targeting the conservative members of the government and removing them for spurious causes. America needs leaders NOW not tomorrow, with the ability and FINANCES to raise an army, not a cheerleading squad. We need to put millions of boots in the streets immediately; engaging them in peaceful civil disobedience... planned to shut down the tyranny in our Capitols, and the tyrants operating in our civil institutions... Federal, STATE, local governments, and the rouge civil institutions in our society.

The Patriot needs to stop procrastinating the open effort to co-opt the GOP... at the State level. The Patriot movement needs to cut off the RNC's finances and corporate leadership, as it is no longer acting to defend the interests of our Constitutional Republic. The MAGA movement needs to be camped out on the lawns of the McConnells and Romneys in the GOP demanding they resign subject to new elections. We need to Primary MASSIVE NUMBERS OF RINO's ... not one or two... not three or four. We need to primary hundreds if not thousands of RINOs if we expect to see real reform take place in our government.

However, I see nothing to demonstrate that will happen... I see nothing that will change the status quo coming out of the RNC or the MAGA Camp... Just the weak promise that the November elections may exchange one set of tyrants for another. Aren't you all tired of more of the same? Good, attend the never-ending rallies and political theater of the disengenuous... demanding, our leaders lock arm in arm, in front of the Washington memorial, demanding term limits and a recall of the current government ... Everything else is nothing but phony rhetoric and derision... political theater to keep the public chained to the same shadow government. The GOP is nothing more than the reverse side of the same Big Government Coin... and globalism... the new world order.

Please tell me... What positive CHANGES are coming out of the MAGA rallies? I understand they make us feel good ... but feeling good is not change... it is counterproductive.... appeasing the Public with promises of change, that never seem to quite make it any further than the stage at the rally. There are always excuses and more promises to be broken.

• I understand where yor coming from COL Nelson---but what you propose will not happen in YOUR lifetime nor ever. There are no King Arthers and Monarchs had their day The MAGNA CARTA had to be written because no mater which Monarch they had----everyone of them was out for riches and glory and themselves. You are fighting for a utopia that can not be obtained by MAN. This world was given to man to rule and It was originally made perfect but the longer Man maintains control of it before Jesus comes again is all you have and we only have flawed men to run the show.

God gave MAN everything even a free will and what did man do with it?? You see everyday what Man is doing with what God gave to him. When God gave control of our home-- EARTH to be controled by man, to subdue it but protect it! Why do you think God looked from one end of time to the other to find a man to stand in the gap for human kind BUT COULD FIND NO ONE NO NOT ONE. So he chose his Son Jesus The CHRIST, The Savior of this world.for all mankind. wHO GLADLY PUT ASIDE HIS GLORY AND WAS MADE A LIVING BREATHING MAN WHO CAME TO SHOW MAN THE WAY. mAN HUNG HIM ON A CROSS. MAN WANTED TO CONTROL THE SHOW HIMSELF SO HERE WE ARE.... That's what you're looking for Colonel.

THERE WILL COME A DAY MR NELSON WHEN HE WILL RETURN. the Message version puts it differently as: "Make room for the Master!"[2]

HIS RETURN ..... NO MAN KNOWS THE DATE THE TIME OR THE HOUR THAT HE WILL RETURN. BUT WHAT WE DO KNOW IS HE WILL COME IN THE CLOUDS TO FIRST TAKE BACK ALL THAT BELONGS TO HIM. HE WII TAKE IT ALL BACK TO BE WITH HIM WHERE HE DWELL IN THE HEAVENLY RELMS...THEN HE WILL RETURN TO EARTH AND PLANT HIS FEET ON EARTH AND DO BATTLE AGAINST THE EVIL THAT EXISTS HERE AND HE WILL COMPLETE THE RESTORATION AND  PLACE IT ALL AT THE FATHERS FEET. IT WILL BE RESTORED TO-- "AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING". RESTORATION WILL THEN BE COMPLETE . THATS WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MR. NELSON.

The Message (Bible)
      The Message: The Bible in Contemporary Language is a version of the Bible by Eugene H. Peterson published in segments from 1993 to 2002. It falls on…
This reply was deleted.