ADMIN

MINORITY-QUOTES, relatable quotes, motivational funny ...

The "silent majority" was mentioned by President Nixon in 1969, who labeled middle Americans who weren't protesting the Vietnam war or joining the counter culture — two activities being over-reported by the media of the day. The silent majority didn't speak up much but respected traditional American values with a good-natured approach to political issues.

They were silent, but they voted. In 1972, Nixon was re-elected with one of the largest landslides in U.S. history — 520 electoral votes to only 17 for McGovern.

Today, most Americans focus on work and family and trust that our elected officials will work for us, and if they don't, the folks who pay attention to such stuff will vote them out.

But after five years of hysteria over Donald Trump, the media have hyped so many radical liberal causes to the point where many conservative Americans feel they are an endangered minority. If we speak up, we feel we will be ridiculed or ostracized by our friends and co-workers or even lose our jobs. People with conservative bumper stickers have had their cars vandalized, and those wearing patriotic clothing have been harassed and physically assaulted.

There are so many issues that face us that we can easily be overwhelmed and simply give up on political discourse, which furthers the idea that liberals rule the day.

But the silent majority in the United States is waking up — not in a uniform manner, but on an issue-by-issue basis. They know what their eyes are seeing on the nightly news, and they aren't fooled one bit by blatant liberal spin.

read more:

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/07/the_silent_majority_is_rapidly_becoming_the_angry_majority.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Read the "Charges against Mad King George that follows our Declaration of Independence and see the similarities to our Congress and President! Anyone in doubt as to what is to logically follow if this Republic of Ours is to Survive?

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Getting this would be a good start. Candace Owens has never promoted a project but she is endorsing this because it will help humanity!

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3286117/candace-owens-said-freedom-phone/

What has Candace Owens said about the new Freedom Phone?
    CANDACE Owens has thrown her support behind the new Freedom Phone which the makers say is all about freedom of speech. According to the company, the…
  • What the F is the border chaos all about do we have to capture all these illegals and remove them ourselves while sending ships to cuba

• To rid the country of the problem just get rid of the Liberal Communist Democrats and the problem is gone.

• We personally need to ask everyone you know that voted for this crap if they have voter remorse? 

• Votes do not matter.  How they are counted does.  The fraud on this is the biggest ever.  See my previous response to another of your comments.

• Have any of you looked at the "Freedom Phone?" Candice Owens has a video out on it! She shows you how to take all your info from your phone & tranfer it to this new phone. It's simple. A young inventor designed it.You have apps. on it & can conduct your conversations WITHOUT O'Biden & the Dems. monitering what you are sending.You get a 10% dicount if you use the code, Candice. I realize the Dems/Libs. & media are playing mental games with us American Patriots-but don't fall for their phoney schemes with the "Guilt Trip!" Remember- "The Poke Is A Joke!"

• I don't think we merely feel like we are ridiculted and ostracized - it's a fact.  And who can argue with people who cannot (notice I say cannot and not will not) use facts to argue; merely say the same nonsense over and over and over again and when you point out the facts; they call you names. 

Luckily, the silent majority is waking up.  But I fear it may be too late.  I hope not.

• AMEN  a lot of us know  what  happened  Cheeting  and a overthrow  of our true  President  DJ TRUMP  .

• There are things we can do. 1) How many Conservative are still on Twitter and Facebook? GET PFF OF.THEM. 2) Stop doing business with any companies that side with the so called WOKE crowd and let them know how you feel about it   3) Let your so called representatives know how you feel 4) Do your research at ELECTION time and make sure our parties candidate is not a RHINO and do research on the DEM candidate and expose their liberal commie ideas.  During the TEA party era there were Tea party branches in many States and Cities who helped organize these activities. Perhaps it is time to do so again. 

This reply was deleted.