Replies

• Truth.

• Dr, Fauci should be suspended and under criminal investigation for manslaughter and crimes against humanity...

• How many people caught the annual Flue?  How many died from it?  According to the Fake media/Gov it was 0???  Go figure. Also how many people died from auto accidents? We need to ban all autos.???

• The CDC, much like the ambulance chasing lawyers on TV, it exploit phony numbers for their cause. Never do you hear the total numbers that really were exposed from the lawyers...just a statement "IF YOU"VE BEEN EXPOSED YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR COMPENSATION". I want the total number of exposures to compare with said affected. There is the possiblity that it's cause by a gentic issue and we cannot expect companies to check their product against every genetic variation and people couldn't afford anything that required it.....but the CDC can put out junk vaccines without any testing which is criminal to me.

• We need to re-establish the firing squad. ...or let me show him what we would do at 1/4 inch at a time in Vietnam. He is a certifiable TRATER and  TEAROIST that needs to pay, money and body for what he has done to my Nation Under God.

• The article is correct and corroborates any other investigation's findings on the subject which confirms the left is lying throught their teeh and for one reason only.......control.

• I always thought giving a Communist from Kenya “Squatters Rights” to The Whitehouse was the biggest SCAM in history but this PLANdemic surpasses even that.

• ADMIN

Yes for now, until the Liberals create some other scam to ripp-off the world and grab power. Then the pandemic will be small potatoes 

• The biggest fraud is perpetrated every day when some government employee says, "Hi. I'm from the Government and I'm here to help you."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• lets also not forget that since Covid is NOT an air born disease, keeping and closing borders WOULD have limited its spread. This comes back to one singular point: all the deaths of it in the US are the DIRECT FAULT of the DEMOCRAT PARTY. They are the ones who fought for the open borders that brought Covid into the US.

This reply was deleted.