Replies

• If you were a genocidal, wouldn't you go after the most complicated, delicately organized, and most prone to failure component if tampered with?

Womens processes are more complex than mens. You prefer killing the men to avoid physical defense from your aggression, not to break the reproduction paradigm.

• You are incorrect. Strategically speaking. one male can fertilize hundreds of women, hence the sterilization of the female is the most effective procedure. Further within the last quarter-century violent crime statistics have proven that it is the female of the species that is the most violent, NOT the male, who is simply the most defensive, whereas the female is the unwarranted aggressor. These figures, available from the FBI's crime stats are factual not conjecture such as your feminist drivel is.

• Scott, I am not addressing the issues of feminazism. 

I am (theoretically) viewing the genocidal goals issues for the best scenario to achieve destroying the reproductive process. 

I am suggesting disrupting female gestation as the preferred direction, so thank you for agreeing.

As far as the female being the more aggressive in temperment, depending on purpose, I bear the wounds to affirm this.

But the males taking assignment of concerns outside the four walls, typically involves defense from attack. As an would-be genocidalist, 

that means men are taken out to avoid personal attack on me. Women are eligible for a soft-kill, being more compliant in social turmoil.

And by the way, Howdy!

• Sure!

And you are right. I adore women, but go out of my way to avoid crossing them. Even Mom (and she loved me).

Please do bear in mind I do not promote the NWO agenda.

It is nessesary to understand the viewpoint of the opponent,

to effectively formulate a response to his initiative.

This reply was deleted.