ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Me to neither

• Neither have I, except in the hospital ,Dr office. Revelations is unfolding before our eyes! I personally am at peace with this because I know I will be raptured....I pray for those I love still blinded. 2 Timothy Ch 3

• I do not believe it is yet. We are living in the time of Kim Clement's prophesy from decades ago, of two Presidents. We are just entering into the 3rd Great Awakening prophesied by many. It has begun in, of all places, California, with Mario Murillo's campaigns, I think tent campaigns. The nations do not yet belong to the Lord, as must happen according to scripture, nor has the Bible yet gone to all nations, although that might be close. The timing from the blooming of the fig tree (Israel) gives us until 2048 by counting 100 years from Israel's becoming a nation. I believe we are on the precipice of something great that can only be seen by the eyes of man to be the hand of God. We have covenants with God that other nations do not have (unfulfilled destiny) and we, the church, are yet to be the shining city upon a hill, as prophesied, and America, as the shining city upon a hill, also as prophesied by President Reagan has not happened, imho. We are surely in the time of increased knowledge of all things, and it is absolutely the time for the church to rise up and take on the culture. The fulfillment of Daniel's end of the vision of man that the stone that no man has cut---is about to unfold before our eyes. We are the last kingdom of the vision, where the Iron meets clay (of the legs and feet), and the uncut stone is about to destroy the last kingdom of man based on love of money, greed and power. That's what I see coming. Something mighty mixed with Mercy and Awakening. Time for the saving of family members, too.

I see all of this as Satan trying to rob the Lord of His last and greatest awakening where at least 1 billion souls of the 6 billion souls on earth, are brought into the kingdom. God chooses the end, not the forever loser, as Apostle Tim Sheets calls him. And we should be entering into the time of, "Greater works than these shall you do." This was referring to "healing the sick,  casting out demons and raising the dead." And that has not yet happened either. Individually, yes, but from the body of the uniited and fulfilled (in the knowledge of the Lord), no, not yet. And it should be so exciting but what we are going through is just plain exhausting. I'm sure you agree on that. 

• Who is Tim Sheets?

• What I have is not only belief in the Lord God but also a relationship with Him. What you have is an intense amount of hatred that you cannot even contain. Have you ever wondered what it might feel like to not hate? To feel kindness and empathy for others? Do you not realize no one here treats you like you treat all of us? Do you not realize you pick people off one by one and unload your ammo of hate upon whomever is in your sight at that moment? Your intellect is not worth as much as you think without a heart to pair with it. God is real and He is kind. And He loves even you. Take that and absorb it while looking in the mirror. It really does work wonders. 

• Perhaps revelations is unfolding, but we will not know until it happens.....then the question will be, will we recognize it?

Through the ages Christian's believed revelations was near, during WWI and WWII the horrors Europeans lived through must have seen to them that the time was here, how could they explain the evil men was inflicting on men. During the ottoman invasion of Europe, the Mongol invasion when hardly anyone was left alive the Mongol path. So many times through history humanity suffered from natural and man made devastation, it's hard to say today is worst that all those previous times. Of course the left isn't done,it may get much worst, but then we might see a turnaround that will set us on the right path. 

• You nailed it. I don't earr masks and refuse to get the killer vacdcine.

• The new variant is another excuse to force us back into our homes wearing our diapers on our faces

• Not doing it, didn't do it the first time, not doing it this time, they can all go to hell!

Let's go Brandon!

This reply was deleted.