ADMIN

Is It Time for Mass Civil Disobedience on Masks?

Image result for mask mandates unconstitutional meme

Whelp, President Joe Biden’s “100 days” of mask-wearing took all of less than a month to extend into basically "wear a mask until 2022." The virus numbers are dropping like a rock, even in the dead of winter, and no solid numbers have shown places with mask-mandates to work any better than those without, but nevertheless, we are told we must keep our air holes covered indefinitely, with no end in sight. And if they are telling us that NOW, at the beginning of 2021, it only goes to show you that my long-held speculation that our overlords want masks literally forever can’t be far from reality.

It seems, tragically, that the monsters who favor somehow reaching so-called “zero-COVID” have managed to obtain a stranglehold on all levers of power, not just in the U.S., but the entire world. I’ve got to grudgingly give it to them - it’s a brilliant strategy. Since “zero-COVID” is an impossible goal to reach, the struggle to obtain it via tyrannical measures can never possibly end. Even in New Zealand, where COVID has seemingly been eliminated, a single case can trigger fresh new rounds of lockdowns. Indeed, for the power-hungry, the COVID-19 pandemic has truly been a dream come true.

So, how DO we get things back to normal, in a time when seemingly little is going our way? It’s easy to ask, “What can I do?” when faced with something that seems so much bigger than ourselves, and often the answer is sadly, “very little.” I’ve certainly written before about opposing corona-fascism in our local communities, but here I’d like to focus on a single step that most individuals can take themselves, right now, and make a measurable difference.

That step is very simple:

Make a personal choice to defy mask-mandates in your area.

This decision is easy for some, more difficult for others, even impossible for more, but I implore you to at least consider it. Some of us have been doing this the whole time and have zero problem walking barefaced into a store like we own the place. Others have chosen to at least to some degree submit for a variety of reasons that likely include fear of conflict, reluctance to disobey authority, and social pressure. It’s understandable. I know many people like this who know all the correct information, yet still choose to conform because it’s the ‘easy’ thing to do right now. Still, here’s my obvious question to those who know the truth yet continue to obey: How long do you intend to submit to this insanity? All of this year and the next? The rest of your life? Will there be a point where you say, “Enough!” If so, when will that point be?

read more:

https://townhall.com/columnists/scottmorefield/2021/02/22/its-time-for-mass-civil-disobedience-on-masks-n2585083

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "Is It Time for Mass Civil Disobedience on Masks?"

Since March of 2020, the fatal nature of the novel Wuhan virus has been a farce.

But how can the People be disobedient in their individual undertakings of their own lives, liberties and pursuits of happiness?

Are they not competent to do so?

If you deem one nessesary, use it.

If you do not, do not.

But do not seek to impose or accept imposition of a measure upon others, except by what is possible by legal process. 

• from may of last year but still true

Masks Are Symbolic,’ say Dr Fauci and The New England Journal of Medicine
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/masks-symbolic-say-dr-fauc...

'Masks Are Symbolic,' say Dr Fauci and The New England Journal of Medicine
    Guest post by Bill Hennessey In the past week, Dr. Anthony Fauci and the New England Journal of Medicine have admitted that masks are little more tha…
  • Masking is stupid and useless. A form of population control to make us bend to the government will.

• S P O T  O N!!!!

• https://youtu.be/a_Vy6fgaBPE               

Found this this morning.

• The majority of the sheep refuse to listen to reason, doubling up their face protection with the mask AND the face shield and stand in line for the vaccine!  Now these are conservative middle aged and older people that should know better but don't.  I don't get it!  To have a mass civil disobedience is not possible with these kind of folks!

• Edie, I don't wear a mask, don't "social distance", and won't get that vaccine!!!!!  They can "kiss my grits"!!!!!!!!!!  I haven't been sick, not even a cold, in 45 years and that was a bad case of flu about a week after I got the only flu shot I ever had!!!!!!!!!!

• These people are just plain stupid.

• Group psychology says that the individual conforms with the herd to blend in (a natural instinct to avoid predation). If you conspicuously do not conform but only  to the very point when you must (property rights in play here), and immediately, visibly, make a point to disregard the conformance when not needed, you demonstrate lack of need and create uncertainty to others. Let peoples individual selfishness then come into play, as they see you inconveniently (to you) not comply when possible. Just pay lip service or mild verbal dissent to the property rights requirement if asked, with no affirmation as to its purpose.

Or more simply put, just pretend and act like a rebellious teenager.

- Actions speak louder than words -

• I WILL NOT COMPLY, and won't pretend to out of fear of "predation", and am not afraid to let it be known.

This reply was deleted.