ADMIN

Is America Doomed to Split Apart?

UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL HAMERICANLIVESMATTER ALL FOR ONE AND ONE  FOR ALL #AmericaFirst | Meme on ME.ME

Is anyone else too old to start living on his knees? See, submission is not in the cards. The question is whether preserving our freedom means dissolving the Union. And though our alleged betters tell us we are not allowed to think about that horrible prospect, it’s the ruling caste itself that raised the question.

When you get a vile clown like Chuck Schumer promising to “change America” if he steals another Georgia election in the coming run-off, it only reaffirms that we don’t want to “change America” – at least not into the Venezuela-lite he and his coterie of neo-Marxist bother-wedders, fake Indians, and buck-tooth morons want. We’re not living in a dictatorship of the mediocre-tariat, or of anyone else, period. That’s non-negotiable. Nor does any alleged conservative principle of the kind pushed by supine gimps of the Mitt n’ French variety bind us to do so.

And yet there’s a huge chunk of America seemingly determined to suppress, disenfranchise, and even harm us. Save your gaslighting, hacks, I’m on Twitter, and every day I see people threatening us with, on the mild end, “reeducation” to “truth and reconciliation commissions” to outright murder.

I will not be reeducated or reconciled, and if you propose to murder me, I suggest you get your affairs in order.

In a situation like we are in today, with America polarized and the Establishment and its serfs dedicated to an agenda of oppression aimed directly at the patriot faction – oddly, the people who are so eager to rule this country also tend to hate this country – can we even survive as a nation? Should we?

That’s the question I have raised for four years in my conservative action novels, the latest of which, Crisis, just came out last weekend and is already a bestseller. Crisis covers the events leading up to The Split, where to stop the growing violence first initiated by the left, red and blue America negotiate a national divorce and divide the country into red and blue nations. The hero, when he’s not shooting bad guys or mocking liberals – such dully-glowing luminaries as Don Lemon, Eric Swalwell, Mrs. Ilhan Omar’s Brother, and Brian “Tater” Stelter all make cameos as do many conservative icons – must infiltrate blue areas to carry out his missions. Think of California ten years on, with secret police – that is, California ten years on.

read more:

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/11/23/is-america-doomed-to-split-apart-n2580489

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm with you Hilary , like I said once on FB  my eyes are blue my blood is red and my hide is white. I served my Nation in the Navy (68-71) I will fight for my Nation .

• Guns , ammunition and the courage to use them.

• Mr. Bennington Jr.  Sir I have no problem doing that. I have an FFL to do gunsmithing , and a CCL. I'm an old country boy living in Kansas were I grew up hunting as a kid , and I have no problem hunting the scum that want's to trash our Great Republic....

This reply was deleted.