Replies

• He is right... Politicians really can't stop it! But WE PARENTS can! And WE WILL!!!! Eventually these clowns will be on the unemployment line!

• The wicked CRT / LGBTQ / Trans "push" is REASON ENOUGH to pull our kids OUT of public schools, and DO THE HARD WORK of homeschooling them -- my wife and I did it with all four kids (now 24, 21, 19, 17) and they have a strong Christian / Biblical / Constitutionall worldview -- PTL!  God gets all the glory that WE HAVE the HOMESCHOOL OPTION, and that HE LED US o do it.  .  

ANOTHER WAY to fight indoctrination is for Judeo-Christian, Constitutional, conservaitves to run for school board and city council (and registrar of voters, etc.).  We do FREE trainings and point people to FREE resources to help people to run SUCCESSFUL campaigns for local office.  IF you'd like to plug into FREE "campaign quickstart" trainings (Zoom, 60 min. training), THEN contact me at Mark@PreserveLiberty.com.  

• Right on! Thank you for doing and sharing!

• Disgusting, I have no words to describe it

• My first thought is that these people ae nothing but perverts and should be on the pedophile list. All parent should start calling them pedophiles and perverts to their faces. Make posters if you have to and put them all over so the sleeping parents will wake up

• Agree, call them out, embarrass them (if that's  even possible), we on the right need to learn how to strike back, they aren't used to us reacting to them, we just back off and let them get away with it hoping they will go away since they sound so crazy no one will listen, but then they get emboldened and double down. "Pedophiles to their faces"........yes! Freaks, misfits, danger to society....force them to back down!

• Love it!

• My children have been out of the reach of these leaches for a decade or more.  If they were still in school?  These people would be filing charges against me while lying in a hospital bed or at an open casket viewing ....

• This reply was deleted.
    • If it means the safety of your kids, you'll find a way! Maybe it's time to downsize that pricey car or forgo that next expensive vacation. Maybe you’ll have to sacrifice and lower the standards of your accustom lifestyle. It should be worth it to you to protect your children from this poison at all costs.

• Take them out of school anyway! Without children there is no need for a schools,  the teachers have no job. Brake them!

This reply was deleted.