ADMIN

9852624292?profile=RESIZE_584x

A new war on terror is brewing.

Much like its George W. Bush-era counterpart, this new campaign is the product of an alliance of politicians and government officials as they seek to gain additional federal powers to fight terrorism.

Unlike its previous iteration, however, this new war on terror is to be fought domestically.

Its enemy is not the Islamic State group, al-Qaida or any other foreign threat. Rather, under the direction of the Biden administration, this new effort seeks to end the supposed threat of homegrown, far-right, white supremacist terrorism.

In order to further this domestic war on terror, politicians and federal bureaucrats have spread false and exaggerated claims regarding the Jan. 6 Capitol incursion, painting it as some sort of armed terrorist insurrection — as if the few hundred unarmed protesters and rioters were part of a premeditated plot to overthrow the entire U.S. government.

While inflated rhetoric is often the norm within the realm of government and politics, this specific instance is a calculated act with a specified goal, according to one national security expert.

In his view, efforts to push this supposed “insurrection” are nothing more than a ploy to “institutionalize the use of state power to implement the woke agenda.”

“It is a classic example of ‘never let a crisis go to waste,'” Jim Hanson, president of the Security Studies Group, told The Western Journal.

Before joining the Security Studies Group, Hanson served in the Army Special Forces and conducted counterterrorism and counterinsurgency operations as well as diplomatic, intelligence and humanitarian operations in more than a dozen countries.

Consequently, Hanson has seen his fair share of insurgencies — and, in his opinion, the Capitol incursion was anything but.

“It is a riot. You know, it was definitely a tiny group of people who may have had some insurrectionist ideas, but they didn’t even bring guns,” Hanson said. “You know? I mean, how intense of an insurrection are you having if you didn’t even bring anything beyond bear spray?”

Nevertheless, Democratic politicians and left-leaning media outlets (and even a select few Republicans) continue to forward a number of false claims and exaggerations to support this “insurrection” narrative.

read more here: https://www.westernjournal.com/investigative-report-dems-using-invented-insurrection-create-2nd-war-terror-targeting-americans/?ff_source=site&ff_medium=aggregator10&ff_campaign=can

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There was no insurrection!  It is all invented by Pelosi and the rest of the power-hungry maniacs.  If they would only realize that under a one-world order, they would probably be the first to go!  I would love to organize a real insurrection and show them what it is like!  I have seen it first hand in 1956 during the Hungarian revolution with included arms of all kinds and public hangings. 

• I was there too!
      As most revolution it failed, many were killed, tortured at Andrassy Ut, put into work camps, families split up forever, tens of thousands waited for years in refugee camps in foreign lands to finally be sent to mostly the US, Canada, and Australia, and Hungary suffered behind the iron curtain under Soviet rule until 1991.

Let's say some of them would be killed, let's say most of them would be killed. Do you assume for a second that this regime would not send in the military to handle it?

• What insurrection? Who goes to an insurrection bare handed ? The Democrats are the enemy within. 

• Our government is not our friend plain & simple

• Worse, it has forgotten it is our servant in its' self-interest.

• Anything to make us domestic terrorists.

Do you see it yet? The left is TERRIFIED we might put Trump back into the WH!

• Are you thinking the globalists and thr ruling class are not leftist?

• No, I asked the question  I wanted to ask, and you chose to overlook the simple point I was making......... they are ALL leftists.....and wrote a book

• You finally said something right. The Commiecrats have the backing of many million/billionaires pushing the garbage agenda.

This reply was deleted.