ADMIN
8437483891?profile=RESIZE_710x

China interfered in the 2020 presidential election and high-level CIA officials covered it up because they "disagreed with policies of President Donald Trump," a bombshell new intelligence report has revealed.

The damning intel report was released by Director of National Intelligence (DNI) John Ratcliffe on Sunday.

The report reveals that Chinese Communist Party (CCP) operatives successfully meddled in the election.

However, rather than act appropriately on the information, CIA management pressured lower-level analysts to discount their assessment.

Ratcliffe - Views on Intell... by Jenna Romaine

h/t NeonNettle: https://neonnettle.com/news/13902-intel-report-shows-china-interfered-in-2020-election-cia-covered-it-up

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm with you Marlene. We the people are fired up and ready to go. We the people follow Trump's word come what may. 

• We shall see... it has been my experience that the enthusiasm for violence quickly dissipates when lead poisoning becomes a pandemic...

• On who's side. I wouddn't want to be the one trying to overtrow us,ONCE WE WERE ONTO IT,liike now.

• The RIght has very few supporters in positions of power and with access to the MSM... and the right is becoming even more isolated.

• Until the S.H.T.F. The REAL americans right and left will join. I can smack my brother but YOU can't!! As the saying goes!!!!

• Nice sentiment poor judgment... the left of today is totally indoctrinated in the Marxist ideology and there is no room for a Capitalist system or individual rights over the collective.

• Why?  The CIA has been compromised for several decades and it is only becoming worse, not better... it appears it is becoming a US version of the former KGB...  with little effort to hide its corruption any longer.

• There are times when you can see the CIA doing their jobs in country.

• We know that the CIA and the FBI are corrupt institutions as are most government institutions in the USA. Trump has been pointing this out last right and center. He is the only honest leader of there who calls a spade a spade. In 2021 the USA is a shadow of his former self. But we must also be grateful to Trump for making America great again. Which patriot is not proud of today's America iafter Trump made it great in his first term? Thank you, Mr President! 

This reply was deleted.