ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The 1/6 protesters, except for the radicals (many of whom were left wing agitators) caused comparitively little  damage or threaten another person. On the other side of the coin we continually witness BLM and Antifa Marxists not only harm people but did extensive damage to private and public property.

The 1/6 protestors appear to have been duped and led into a trap; the Marxists were not led into anything, they initiated the destruction and for the most part were simply ignored, not thrown into solitary confinement. I know who the bad protestors were and unsure how many of the bad protestors joined the good protestors at the Capital. Heck, some people nowhere near the Capital but simply in DC on streets outside the Capital area have been arrested just for being there.

• Environmentalist need to get an education.  All there alledged data is based on lies.  None of them will be charged, but I would bet they did far more dangage than the 1/6 protestors did.  Oh and I see the officers used tasers on them - where was Sgt Byrd and his head shots?

This reply was deleted.