ADMIN

7378920463?profile=RESIZE_710x

While we are currently dealing with the radical BLM/Antifa chaos being wrought in various cities and towns around the country, prior to them there was an antecedent – Occupy.

Now it’s sort of important to understand that while in each new iteration of “leftist movement” while there are some new folks who come in with whatever the chief “cause” of the moment, there’s still the same general core of leftists that move from one “movement” to the next. So if you check many BLM folks, many of them were also involved in Occupy.

The “cause” of the moment is about getting new adherents, be it “evil billionaires” or “black lives.” But in the end the real underlying cause is always the same: it’s really all about pushing the country further to the radical left.

But the folks who were behind Occupy have something else in the works. Call it “Occupy 2.0” if you will.

Now the terminology is likely to get the attention of the Secret Service and other law enforcement who find words like “revolution” and “siege of the White House” more than a little concerning.

They claim they will have “tens of thousands” of folks streaming into Lafayette Square on that date the anniversary of Occupy. “Fifty days — September 17th to November 3rd…we’ll inspire a global movement of systemic change — a Global Spring — a cultural heave towards a new world order.”

The purpose here seems to be to completely paralyze the debate and create a crisis in the run up to the election, likely thinking the D.C. police wouldn’t unseat them. But they misjudge, they will be dealing with the feds, far more than just the D.C. police.

read more here: https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/08/09/instigators-of-the-occupy-movement-now-calling-for-siege-of-the-white-house/?utm_source=rsafternoonbriefing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&bcid=54e2ba7df376845982b7a23b8c677baf

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I doesn't surprise me.  It was only a matter of time before the White House and suburbia are targeted.  I am convinced of that. 

• This is GLOBAL.  The White House is the biggest symbol of America, her leadership and Capitalism. If TODAY Trump said he has changed his position and welcomes a OWO the communism it brings. the Left would love him.  Everything that is being done, in my view, is to denegrate America, her sovereignty, her position in the world (up until now anyway) the freedoms she provides to the her people who ARE the SOVEREIGNS.   Communism cannot tolerate that and exist. 

• come November we will see a new America it's going to get ugly.

• Yes very ugly. I hope not bloody too. 

• Exterminate every last one of those miserable bastards while you have them all together. They don't deserve any better than that. 

• there you go again I am telling you guys if you know me for a while now this is going to be hatred like you never seen before, and Donald Trump should have put the Obama administration on trial and put to jail period and this the consequence of it, it's not going to get better anytime soon.

• They are desperate they do not care    The dems will try anything now .  remember fire when you see the whites of their eyes.   

• Depending on the crowd,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'd say maybe 5 Blacik hawk helicopters with Gatlin Guns on each door. (6,0000RPM) OR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, maybe 3 C-130 gunships (AKA) "The jolly Green Giant".................... It's a stand off system used in NAM..  Can put a bullet in every square foot of a footballl field!! 

• Aim small miss small 

This reply was deleted.