Replies

• Don't think our politicians aren't thinking about doing it here!

• ilona i do agree with you, but they will not get away with it.

• MARK AUGUST IF WE ARE STUPID YO ARE CORRECT BUT WE ARE NOT STUPID.

• Are you certain about that Donna? If we were smart we would worry because look what the smart people put in office!

• Smart people DIDN'T put them in office. Rigged voting machines and millions of phony ballots put them in office.

• IF people think that this CANNOT happen in America, THEN they had better think again. 

IF we (Judeo-Christian conservatives) "occupy" actively as we PRAY, VOTE, GIVE, WORK, and RECRUIT others to STAND for our Christian / Constitutional foundation, ELECT GOD-FEARING LEADERS, and FIGHT AGAINST EVIL,  THEN our God-given liberty CAN / WILL be preserved! 

IF we take the "lazy way out" and FAIL to take the ABOVE liberty-begetting ACTIONS,   THEN tyranny will increase (to whatever level we ALLOW it), and liberty and rights will be degraded.  

Dear Lord, please AWAKEN the sleeping giant (your church in the world) and FILL HER with terrible resolve (the COURAGE to stand for You Lord Jesus and your principles including:  Electing Godly leadership, separation of powers, private property, voluntary union, religious liberty, and more)! 

• Unbelievable!  My friend in Australia doesn't understand that this is no different than Hitler and the Nazis! 

• Express your hopes your friend will remain alive to continue your friendship. If it disconcerting, ask what will be done about it.

• The people of Germany didn't understand what was coming.....because they couldn't believe it could happen there!

people never want to believe such evil is possible in their country......until it's too late!

• Germany was a modernized serfdom before the Kaiser made his tragic abdication in shame.

This Country, founded on revolution for personal freedom, may be a bird of a different feather.

9880144492?profile=RESIZE_584x

Seems Hokey but effective. The wolves get my meaning.

This reply was deleted.