ADMIN

8630914864?profile=RESIZE_710xAfter an election marked by significant voting irregularities and numerous instances of officials setting aside state election law, I share the concerns of millions of Americans about the integrity of the 2020 election.

That’s why when I was serving as presiding officer at the joint session of Congress certifying the Electoral College results, I pledged to ensure that all objections properly raised under the Electoral Count Act would be given a full hearing before Congress and the American people.

The tragic events of Jan. 6—the most significant being the loss of life and violence at our nation’s Capitol—also deprived the American people of a substantive discussion in Congress about election integrity in America.

Under the Constitution, elections are governed at the state level. And each state is required to appoint presidential electors “in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct.”

Many of the most troubling voting irregularities took place in states that set aside laws enacted by state legislatures in favor of sweeping changes ordered by governors, secretaries of state, and courts.

While legislators in many states have begun work on election reform to restore public confidence in state elections, unfortunately, congressional Democrats have chosen to sweep those valid concerns and reforms aside and to push forward a brazen attempt to nationalize elections in blatant disregard of the U.S. Constitution.

read more here: https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/03/03/election-integrity-is-a-national-imperative/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• TOO LATE. You morons should have been there questioning the last election and demanding a recount. Some of women politicians hava a bigger set than all of the men with the exception of a few. 

• GOSH!

Shirley surely (no pun) I thought I was?

Maybe you means ,"others"?

• You are right, Shirley.  Most of the Republicans are eunuchs or democrats in drag. Our American "resusucitation"  may be too late. I fear that without a major conflict, call it a civil war or revolution...this experiment in government by the people has run its course.

• Rest Sheepdog, Rest! The responsibilty now undeniably rests in the People clearly demanding correction by vote, in local representation, rising upwards in the echelons, to put the American political house in order. Resistance along the way must be given the sack. The resiliant government corruption machine has had two major cogs stripped. The Epstein part (which created a bewildering flip of office holders from good to bad) and the money part which is being hampered with a historical 27+ TRILLIONS national debt, makes the welfare state expenditures and the military/industrial expentitures impossible to sell anymore by anyone but pathological liars, which naturally means most of Congress and the White House. But We the People see and know this ugly truth for what it is. If remaining avenues for correction are deterred or fail, then war.

The longer the NWO required US Republic collapse is forestalled, the less likely it becomes doable, and the more desperate straits the NWO perpetrators face. That is to say, if civilization does not collapse soon, someones will be made to answer for it all, that do not want to. Humanity is wising up.

This reply was deleted.