ADMIN

8630914864?profile=RESIZE_710xAfter an election marked by significant voting irregularities and numerous instances of officials setting aside state election law, I share the concerns of millions of Americans about the integrity of the 2020 election.

That’s why when I was serving as presiding officer at the joint session of Congress certifying the Electoral College results, I pledged to ensure that all objections properly raised under the Electoral Count Act would be given a full hearing before Congress and the American people.

The tragic events of Jan. 6—the most significant being the loss of life and violence at our nation’s Capitol—also deprived the American people of a substantive discussion in Congress about election integrity in America.

Under the Constitution, elections are governed at the state level. And each state is required to appoint presidential electors “in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct.”

Many of the most troubling voting irregularities took place in states that set aside laws enacted by state legislatures in favor of sweeping changes ordered by governors, secretaries of state, and courts.

While legislators in many states have begun work on election reform to restore public confidence in state elections, unfortunately, congressional Democrats have chosen to sweep those valid concerns and reforms aside and to push forward a brazen attempt to nationalize elections in blatant disregard of the U.S. Constitution.

read more here: https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/03/03/election-integrity-is-a-national-imperative/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Read Lin Wood's whistleblower report on Pence that was released a few days ago. Other than being a traitor, Pence is also a pedo! 

• where do you find the report by Lin I have not been able to get him anywhere lately

• I hope the lying traitor Mike Pence dosen'thave any ideas about running for office as a republican in the future.  He has shown his true color as a spineless RINO.

• The Republicans "play" by the Queensbury rules...to be "proper" while the democrats are mixed martial artists without rules.  You can't take a knife to a gun fight.The dems have been down and dirty for years... to grab power...they stick together and are ruthless....when are the wimpy Repubs gonna wake up......??I am sick of this bs. Time to grow some stones.  Pence should have thrown this election up in the air and caused as much havoc as possible.  Four years of bullshit from the dems about Russia???....Once one attains black belt level...their are no rules for survival against an enemy so vicious.

Tang Soo Do, 3rd Dan., Sheepdog

• ARFOLUTELY!

"what is the sound of one paw clapping?"

or

"Where is the hound of one squat crapping"

Take your pick.

• Mike Pence, walking VP of the Political Dead.

Meat Corona Mike. Hed uv thugh Pan-Demic ReeSponse Teem : kenji

• Pence for president?  No way!  We can do much better.  Hopefully by then a party which won't permit corruption will have replaced the GOP and we can be free of Establishment money and "compromise".  It's the global establishment which runs both parties, not any of us here or remotely involved with this website.  It's how, now matter who is in power, we get the same ruinous spending, creeping loss of sovereignty, never-ending military conflict where no vital national interest exists and no benefit to US citizens results, the same taxation and increasingly, the same smashing of our civil rights handed to us by bureaucracies as our representatives step aside.  Our borders are meaningless and high crimes committed by politial figures go uninvestigated, unindicted and unpunished.

Folks, we're a real mess.  It really doesn't matter much who the next president is as long as it doesn't come from an established, corrupt political party and a career in government.

• Pence no longer exists for us. 

• I did always like Pence.  Have serioius questions about him now.  I do believe Pence did what he believed to be his reponsibility however I do think he underestimated the evidence of fraud and weight of that "election" on our country.  In a capsule he made a serious misjudgement.

• Then he must own the consequences.

This reply was deleted.