ADMIN

8630914864?profile=RESIZE_710xAfter an election marked by significant voting irregularities and numerous instances of officials setting aside state election law, I share the concerns of millions of Americans about the integrity of the 2020 election.

That’s why when I was serving as presiding officer at the joint session of Congress certifying the Electoral College results, I pledged to ensure that all objections properly raised under the Electoral Count Act would be given a full hearing before Congress and the American people.

The tragic events of Jan. 6—the most significant being the loss of life and violence at our nation’s Capitol—also deprived the American people of a substantive discussion in Congress about election integrity in America.

Under the Constitution, elections are governed at the state level. And each state is required to appoint presidential electors “in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct.”

Many of the most troubling voting irregularities took place in states that set aside laws enacted by state legislatures in favor of sweeping changes ordered by governors, secretaries of state, and courts.

While legislators in many states have begun work on election reform to restore public confidence in state elections, unfortunately, congressional Democrats have chosen to sweep those valid concerns and reforms aside and to push forward a brazen attempt to nationalize elections in blatant disregard of the U.S. Constitution.

read more here: https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/03/03/election-integrity-is-a-national-imperative/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Do not knock VP Pence.  He was true to President Trump.  He had to do what he thought was best.  If he runs for president I would vote for him.  

• Then as a man of ethical virtue, I am sure Mike Pence understands that sacrificing the vitally needed practical service of Trumps Presidential leadership, to maintain his own high ethical standards, was a goal worthy of completely risking and losing libertarian, conservative support for, as Pence has done. But as the Progressives are fond of saying, it really is all for the best, isn't it?

I found it breathtaking how this Vice President of Donald Trump elected to participate in the scant audience of the Biden mock-inauguration event along with the Clintons, Obamas, Bushs, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, etc. . It was reminiscent of a Quentin Tarentino film where the miscreant characters come together in a cameo shot.

Weird does not begin to describe it.

Framed Print - Haunted Eerie Ghost Town (Picture Poster Gothic Horror Art) | eBay

• Pence only added insult to injury by attending the Biden inauguration... he doubled down on his political suicide by his most horrendous and I hope final act of his BETRAYAL of the American People and their Pres. Donald Trump.

• Maybe Pence thinks choosing
      to "go to hell in a handbasket"
      is inspiring leadership ability ? Not to me!

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.zePs7NiB9o-bCq0zD6lMUwHaF1%26pid%3DApi&f=1

• Are you serious??

• Pence was NOT true to Trump where it counts, he did not follow the constitution, he followed the swamp's tradition of bipartisan bypasses of the constitution, Trump essentially called Pence a coward

• BULL "S"it

• Agree. He better not run. He'll get what President Trump got from both sides. 

• So sad he did not do his job

• Pence has shown his true color.  He claims to be a staunch Christian.  That is laughable and hypocritical.  Pence is a liar, a backstabber, and a traitor.  Pence is disgusting.  Pence sold out his supposed friend, President Trump, and his nation for less than 30 pieces of silver I think.

This reply was deleted.