ADMIN

8630914864?profile=RESIZE_710xAfter an election marked by significant voting irregularities and numerous instances of officials setting aside state election law, I share the concerns of millions of Americans about the integrity of the 2020 election.

That’s why when I was serving as presiding officer at the joint session of Congress certifying the Electoral College results, I pledged to ensure that all objections properly raised under the Electoral Count Act would be given a full hearing before Congress and the American people.

The tragic events of Jan. 6—the most significant being the loss of life and violence at our nation’s Capitol—also deprived the American people of a substantive discussion in Congress about election integrity in America.

Under the Constitution, elections are governed at the state level. And each state is required to appoint presidential electors “in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct.”

Many of the most troubling voting irregularities took place in states that set aside laws enacted by state legislatures in favor of sweeping changes ordered by governors, secretaries of state, and courts.

While legislators in many states have begun work on election reform to restore public confidence in state elections, unfortunately, congressional Democrats have chosen to sweep those valid concerns and reforms aside and to push forward a brazen attempt to nationalize elections in blatant disregard of the U.S. Constitution.

read more here: https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/03/03/election-integrity-is-a-national-imperative/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think you are wrong.  I am sure you know everything that went on.  If you do that's great.  If you don't then are probably in the same boat with your idea of VP Pence.  

• Stick a fork in Pence! He's done! I always knew he was weak but I didn't realize just how weak he was.

• I've always liked Pence, but he chose the wrong side.

• This reply was deleted.
    • %100 CORRECT Justice!

• Never in history has a republican had such an obvious chance to take power from evil, un-fathomable to not do it, he must really be ignorant of the base, he is religious so only God knows what's in his mind.  On the surface he is just another RINO but of the silent type, we don't know it till it's too late, but people who know him should have known.  I don't want to make this about Trump but I think Trump has too many friends in the swamp, seems half of his appointments are from there, and there's no reason to think that will change. 

• Trump believed that these people would do as he asked and they pretended they would but it took an open forum with Rush Limbaugh for Rush to tell Trump that Barr wouldn't do as he said  Trump was surprised then the military refused to follow him when he requested their help.

The DS is in every branch of our government they want the US to become communist,  that I believe is their goal.  Very sad for our young families that will be under this terrable rule.

• He says he's religious...  It was swamp creature McConnell who urged Trump choose Pence..

• Leave it to Democrats and wimpy Republicans to lose a country.

• VP Pence's name will go down in infamy for his betrayal of the American electorate... He should have insisted that election fraud illegally impacted the assignment of the Electoral Vote and poisoned the Electoral College to the point it could not be certified by Congress... and moved to have the vote rejected.

Instead,  VP Pence permitted the Joint Session of Congress to certify the 'Electoral College' vote totals, without hearing the objections or reviewing the evidence of election fraud.  His current concerns are LATE, PHONY, and CONTRIVED... designed,  to hopefully restore his now failed political career... as a RINO. Pence will be long remembered as the fulcrum upon which the Marxist insurgency slammed the door on our Constitutional Republic.  His betrayal exceeds that of Benedict Arnold and John Wilks Booth.

We now know where many of the leaks and slow walking of Pres. Trump's Administration's policy likely originated... Pence was a ringer for the Establishment and status quo from the very start.  His failure to recognize and acknowledge the election fraud that took place extended well beyond violations of local election laws... that it involved manufacturing votes, raising the dead to vote, allowing illegal aliens and incarcerated felons to vote, permitting hundreds of thousands of mystery voters to cast ballots while claiming to live in vacant lots and abandoned buildings. His feigned ignorance of the Dominion voting fraud is appalling and reprehensible. 

VP Pence FAILED not only Pres. Trump... He monumentally failed the AMERICAN people in a manner and timing so horrible that no advancing Military could have accomplished.  He is a traitor to our democratic processes and the Constitution.  Pence can never be trusted to hold any public office or private position of responsibility ever again.

• P/S... let us not forget the tens of thousands who were under the age of 18 who voted... or the thousands who voted more than once and in more than one state... the fraud is so great and in such numbers that NONE of the Election results should be allowed... including the DOWN BALLOT elections for the members of  Congress.

This reply was deleted.