ADMIN

Trump vs. Biden on George Floyd protests show why so many ...

President Donald Trump has so far received over 140,000 more votes in the Georgia primary than former Vice President Joe Biden.

With 70 percent of the precincts reporting for the GOP, Trump has gained 698,825 votes, compared with 552,253 for Biden, with 63 percent of precincts reporting for the Democrats, according to NBC News data.

Trump also received more votes than all of the Democratic candidates combined, including Senator Bernie Sanders, who received over 67,000 votes, and Senator Elizabeth Warren, who received nearly 12,000, as well as candidates who dropped out of the race months ago.

The president also outperformed former President Barack Obama's vote totals from the 2012 Georgia primary. Obama was running unopposed in the state and got 139,273 votes, over 500,000 fewer votes than Trump has received thus far.

Trump has been able to drive up voter turnout, resulting in his getting more votes than Obama did, multiple times already during this primary season. In the Iowa caucuses, Trump got over 30,000 more votes than Obama did in 2012. In New Hampshire, Trump got nearly 130,000 votes, more than twice as many as the former president received in 2012.

read more:

https://www.newsweek.com/georgia-primary-trump-gets-over-140000-more-votes-biden-1509949

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I feel sorry for Joe Biden,

• Biden is so obviously GONE,I bet he can't even find his member when he has to pee!!

• Votes matter, not polls. I'm not worried. Trump will win again overwhelmingly like he did in 2016.

• I am with you my friend I hope so.

• I am not surprised because Joe Biden is sick and can not even hold a conversation.

• Biden can't keep up with Trump who holds amazing speeches during his rallies and press briefings, sometimes for over an hour and without a teleprompter. Take that, jealous democrats! 

• you are right.

• The marxists will be a bit slower in reporting, they need to wait and see where Trumps numbers are, so they know how many more ballots they need to print off for quid pro blow joe obiden. Oh, look, there's a box of 5,000 ballots for obiden in the Port-A-John, and the precinct judge found another 8,000 ballots for joe bow obiden in her car trunk, what in the world?

• Great start!  You would be surprised how many of the black residents will vote for Biden.  But then again - this is just the beginning.  Trump needshttp://disq.us/p/29uqweficture some heavy duty TV ads showing what democrats have done to their cities. Show pictures of the devastation of the black communities,  the lack of decent education and the fact that no one is interested in the black on black murders that are on going in all the major liberal cities. 

• What's surprising to me is that there are 552,253 Georgians stupid enough to vote for Biden. That's incredible. He's a bigger disaster than Hillary was. I think that if the Democrats nominated a dog for President there would be people who would vote for the dog just because he is a Democrat! Unreal!

This reply was deleted.