ADMIN

5563491274?profile=RESIZE_584x

Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein admitted on Wednesday there was no evidence of collusion by August of 2017. Despite the evidence not supporting the allegation the Trump campaign colluded with Russians to influence the 2016 election, he allowed the investigation to continue for another year and a half.

The bombshell admission came during a heated hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee, which is investigating wrongdoing during the F.B.I.’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation that led to the appointment of Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

“The whole concept, that the campaign was colluding with the Russians, there was no ‘there’ there in August of 2017, do you agree or not?” Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., asked Mr. Rosenstein.

“I agree with the general statement,” he replied.

The concession was just one of many that came during the hearing. On several occasions, he admitted having little knowledge about the F.B.I. probe. He also through other actors under the bus, claiming that fired former F.B.I. Deputy Director Andrew McCabe “was not fully candid with me” regarding bureau proceedings.

read more here: https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2020/06/03/rod-rosenstein-admits-no-evidence-of-russia-collusion-in-august-2017/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Replies

• we're all ready screwed anyway.

• are they going to let him go or find him guilty?

• Well, Jeff apparently Rosenstein will walk... he probably has enough dirt on Congress stored on a flash drive to send them all straight to hell....

• Col. you are probably right on target with your statement.  President Trump needs to continue cleaning house, and soon!!!!!

• This Bomb Shell will undoubtedly bomb...  along with all the other mountain moving revelations, the product of prestidigitation and the wizardry of political hacks. 

• The opening curtain on the latest Washington production of 'fool the People'... It began with an ill-fated tap dance and a series of failed tunes, sung by Rod Rosenstein. Bolstered by a poorly conceived litany of softball questions, led by a chorus of Republicans, Mr. Rosenstein did a tap dance to the lyrics of 'I don't know', ' I don't recall' and 'It wasn't my job'... with Senator, life-time RINO, Lindsay Graham, directing, and Mr. Rosenstein performing. This carefully choreographed production of the Washington two-step not only lacked originality it failed to make the B list for Washington sequels.
    America doesn't need more investigations... all the questions Sen. Graham wants to be asked are in the public record. What America is witnessing is ACT 3 in the latest sequel to the production of 'Fool the People'. This is just more bad political theater, directed by RINO Graham, designed to obfuscate, confuse, delay, and ultimately, avoid fixing real accountability. What the Paying Public wants to see is a President, center stage, who will enforce the law, no matter how many FBI Directors, Agents, AG's, US Attorneys, or Career Lawyers he needs to fire.
    What America expects is for the President to enforce the rule of law... The public wants the President to direct his full attention to draining the swamp before the swamp swallows him and the Republic. One doesn't negotiate with Domestic Terrorists or Communists. One locks them up and throws away the key. History is replete with failed attempts at bipartisanship. Marxist don't negotiate in good faith, and neither do their progressive dupes. Stop trying to negotiate with the left and their progressive dupes. History proves it can only end in failure. Lock them up.

• Graham is right in the center of the Washington RINO inaction on anything, while getting constantly on Fox to tell everyone how angry he is.  It reminds me of a Monkfish I pulled out of the water one day.  It was the size of a small trout, with a mouth the size of a tuna fish.

• Does ANYONE remember Graham actually FOLLOWING THRU ON ANYTHING he said he'd do??? I thought Graham was going to "interrogate the interrogators!

• Well here is the opportunity for Lindsey Graham to walk the walk instead of just talking the talk.

• I watched the ENTIRE "joke" that is rosenstein. What a PATHETIC, degenerate! It is OBVIOUS to anyone listening to the MORON, that he is trying to SQUIRM his way out of prosecution! Hang him HIGH

This reply was deleted.