ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Its gotten to the point in this nation where almost everyone embraces being the "Victim".. I'm a victim of this, I'm a victim of that seems to be the battle cry of Liberals.. 

• I'm sure it is !!  Of course our public school system teaches whole generations how to be victims....

• See the video 'Watch the Water' by Dr. Bryan Ardis.  It explains this whoe horrendous story.

• One good start is to get rid of the NEA...

• I watched it last night. It is stunning and even beyond any normal definition of depravity. I continually have to censor my mouth when it comes to wanting to see judgement and justice upon these demonic people. And the doctors who knew what certain symptoms commonly came from, and they raised no questions. God help them. Turning their faces away must like the Germans. 

• Because he's sick and gets off on killing people. Biggest mass murderer in world history AND HE CAN JUST WALK AWAY FROM IT!!!!

Thry have to kill half of us to overthrow us. Communism 101.

• That's what commies do, like Gates, Zuckerberg, et al. They can't wait to cull the population so they can have what's left of the world for themselves till they croak.

• They know that after they've murdered enough of us, they must replace us to keep commerce going, bring in tax money, et al, so they bring in the riff raff from all over the world to make our country the cesspool that commie countries are.

• To answer your question why open border is the Communist Democrats want crime out of control, mass murders, rapes, the more the better so they can claim martial  law and get the UN troops to try and take our guns so they can complete their goal of complete control

• Well, if Jan 6th is any indication, any provocation that leads to weapons against them, is very likely to start pushing very hard to round up any patriot using a gun and you could count on the sacks of lying media to propagate "the guns did it."

This reply was deleted.