ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It finally made the news! They completely ignored them while they traveled from coast to coast and back.......

• Who is responsible for the pandemic and global murder of millions? Can anyone say Genocide... GEN... O... CIDE!  The mass murder of millions.

Remdesivir is turning out to be the tool of despots... whose purpose is to enrich and empower themselves while reducing world populations... The Pandemic and Remesivir are the modern-day equivalents of Dr. Mengele and the Nazi's experimentation with eugenics and genocide, the insanity of the elite who are looking for the final solution to achieve absolute control over humanity!

• Remdesivir is thousands of dollars/shot and the only med allowed to be used in hospitals against Covid, now, and in 2020.

They gave it to Trump when he was in the hospital with Covid, he talked about it publicly afterwards. that was October 5, 2020.

It is used for those who were not treated early and are hospitalized. Not even close to as affective as hydroxychloroquin or ivermectin which are inexpensive extremely affective antivirals, and if used with early symptoms are both very affective lifesavers, about 99.9% affective. 

• Fauci, Bill Gates, Soros and the Deep State Globalist also all in the Biden Administration have lied to WE THE PEOPLE about a fake vaccine that will destroy your immune system. This is a marxist, communist system: control the people, Kill, Destroy then you have power to rule.

• Reduction of the world population is something that is wanted by the environmentalists, the UN, and lets not forget Bill Gates who believes like Dr. Death.

• Exactly!!  The Nazi wants to kill as many as he can to meet his goal of the reduction of the World Population...

• Fauci, Bill Gates and George Soros along with other Deep State Globalists planned to kiill as many people as possible while making billions off of their fake Vaccine that will murder millions more around the World and everyone of them needs to be put down for their Crimes against Humanity

• Odd thing is that I know of a few locals who contracted COVID and were admitted to the hospital yet never recovered. I know of others who got COVIID but stayed home, including myself, and are still walking around. Not one of those who stayed home died. 

• Same here. there were four of us that got it. I was like a flu. We all increased our Zinc, Vit D and Quercetin. Gone within 2 days.This has all been a scam. The problem is now they are going to STARVE us to death. Doubt we can survive until November.

• Some people do end up with more severe cases, usually do to other conditions they have that weaken their immune systems.  But, using natural forms of treatment makes a huge difference, and most of the time people are back to normal in a week or so.  Covid can be treated, unlike the flu....but they don't want us to know that!

Next they will try to control zinc and vitamin D!

This reply was deleted.